Harry took his wand out. "Imperio," he said quietly, Sage watched the goblin come under Harry's control.

"Very well Madam Lestrange, if you will follow me," he said, with a smile. They all followed the Goblin into the back room and seated on the cart, which was on rails.

It was like a rollercoaster. Sage had been on one once, when her and her father visited a muggle amusement park. She hated every moment. The stomach dropping, the height. All of it.

That's how she felt in this moment, but for different reasons. Scared they would get caught. Everything flew past them, Harry had taken the cloak off, with no reason to hide anymore. They were deep in the cave.

The goblin was still mesmerized by Harry's use of imperio. "What's happening!" Harry shouted as he realizes Griphook couldn't stop the cart. "Griphook!"

It didn't stop, they all just stared in fear, the cart screeched, sparks flying up from the side. They went under a waterfall, getting soaked in the process. But it stopped, over a large ravine.

It dropped them, they dropped, all of them. Hermione yelled a spell, which stopped them right before the ground. Before they dropped the last few inches.

"Bloody hell," Ron mumbled, as they slowly started to get up.

"Well done, Hermione," Harry said, as he grunted. They watched as the cart road away, above them.

Sage shook her head and turned to face the others. Suddenly the Gringott Goblin gasped. "What the devil are you four doing down here?"

Ron looked at Harry before quickly flicking his wand. "Imperio" he said. Suddenly loud grumbling was heard. "That doesn't sound good." They started approaching the noise, carefully and cautiously.

There was a dragon. "Oh god," Sage mumbled.

"Bloody hell," Ron said, looking over at them. The dragon stood up and looked around, the goblin and Griphook started making noise.

Whatever they were doing worked and it got them across the room, and to Bellatrix's vault. "Lumos," the four of them said, light coming from their wands.

The place was full of different trinkets of all sorts. "Hermione," Harry said.

Hermione nodded. "Accio Horcrux," she said. Nothing happened.

"That type of magic doesn't work in here," Griphook told them.

"Is it in here?" Sage asked, looking around. "Can you feel anything?"

Harry stayed silent for a moment as he looked around. Something fell and started duplicating on the floor. Sage turned around. "Bloody hell!" Ron said quickly.

"Up there!" Harry yelled.

"Everything you touch will multiply!" Griphook yelled.

"Give me the sword!" Harry yelled. Hermione tossed it to him and he caught it. Harry started going up to get the cup. Everything was multiply quickly and filling the room even quicker.

Sage tried to help Harry, but the other three were stuck at the bottom of the large pile. Ron, Hermione, and Sage stood completely still as Harry got covered. They watched to see if he would come out again. He did, he came out.

"Got it!" Harry yelled, falling down the pile. Griphook grabbed the cup. "We had a deal Griphook!"

"The cup for the sword!" Griphook yelled. Harry threw him the sword and the cup was thrown towards Hermione who caught it. "I said I would get you here, I never said anything about getting you out." Griphook left them as the other four teens were trapped with the trinkets still piling and multiplying. They finally escaped, running out.

"Griphook!" Harry yelled.

They had one way to escape, Hermione's insane plan to use the dragon. And that's what they did. They were on their way to Hogsmeade.

A/N:I didn't have much motivation for this chapter so sorry it's bad

A/N:
I didn't have much motivation for this chapter so sorry it's bad. but i decided to skip a lot of it, so the reading wouldn't be boring.