sixteen

hai guyzzzzzzz,

so, I'm writing this in anime club and im prepared for this chappie and im so excited and thanks for 7.16K FREAKING READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now, let's get started.

////+++\\\\////+++\\\\

-Lillie pov-

Jake and Chris come in and hand me my Dean Jacky Vincent C40F electric guitar in purple. I tune it and start playing the drug in me is you by falling in reverse.

"I heard a knock upon my door the other day I opened it to find death staring in my face The feel of mortal stalking still reverberates Everywhere I go I drag this coffin just in case

My bodies tremblin' sends shivers down my spine Adrenaline kicks and shifts into overdrive, Your secrets keep you sick your lies keep you alive Snake eyes every single time you roll with crooked dice I felt the darkness as it tried to pull me down The kind of dark that haunts a hundred year old house I wrestle with my thoughts I shook the hand of doubt Running from my past I'm praying feet don't fail me now!

I've lost my god damn mind, It happens all the time, I can't believe I'm actually Meant to be here, Trying to consume, The drug in me is you And I'm so high on misery Can't you see!

I got these questions always running through my head So many things that I would like to understand If we are born to die and we all die to live Then what's the point of living life if it just contradicts? I felt the darkness as it tried to pull me down The kind of dark that haunts a hundred year old house I wrestle with my thoughts I shook the hand of doubt Running from my past I'm praying feet don't fail me now!

I've lost my god damn mind It happens all the time I can't believe I'm actually Meant to be here Trying to consume, The drug in me is you And I'm so high on misery Can't you see!

I've lost Myself You tried to reach me but you just can't help me So long Goodbye You tried to save me it wont work this time!

'Cause now I've lost my fucking mind And there's no fucking time I can't believe I'm actually Meant to be here Trying to consume, The drug in me is you And I'm so high on misery Can't you see? Oh can't you see? Can't you see?"
I finish playing the song. I look up to see fourteen people wolf whistling, and applauding. I look at the faces and see, Jacky Casey Vincent, my main guitar inspiration. I feel the tears stream down my face and I slowly put my guitar on Chris's bunk. I try to speak, but fail, the shock is too much. Jacky sees that and opens his arms. I stand up and fall into them. He rubs my back, soothingly, and the tears flow faster.

"Why is she fücking crying? He's not that big of a deal, he's just the guitarist, there's millions of those." I hear tom's girlfriend whisper to him. Jacky hears her too, and hugs me tighter. I wiggle my way out of his arms.

"Hi. I'm Lillie, if you didn't know. I heard what you said about Jacky, guitarists, and me. Think about your biggest inspiration. You would cry if you got to meet him or her, right? Well, Jacky, here, is the reason I picked up a guitar. And the guitar makes me more happy than I can put into words. And yea,there are a TON of guitarists in the world, but some are more special to people, then others. And a guitarist is a noble profession. So shut the fück up." I walk back to Jacky, and get high fives from all of Falling In Reverse.

"Let's make some food!" Chris yells.

"What do you want, babe." Jake asks, grabbing my hand, and kissing me on the cheek.

"Pancakes. With chocolate chips. Please. Oh, Chris is making them, right?" I ask.

"Of course, lils." The Irishman messes up my hair.

/////\\\\\/////\\\\\

Dinner was full of laughs, super inappropriate jokes from Ronnie and Ryan, and different accents. I fell asleep, in Jake's arms, with a smile on my face.

{~~~~~~~~~}

So that's it. Falling in reverse are either ^^^ or >>>. I labeled the members for y'all.

Qotc: what grade/year are y'all gonna be in starting in the fall?

A: I'm gonna be in grade 9, so a freshman in high school.

I'll see y'all next Sunday.

xxx, kaelyn