♡ 1 ♡

📍Harlem, New YorkDecember 1st , 12:30 pmAngel Rivera____________________________

📍Harlem, New York
December 1st , 12:30 pm
Angel Rivera
____________________________

I put my last box in my room and grabbed my black puffer jacket putting it back on. Even though December just started, it's usually cold as hell in New York.

I grabbed the house key off of the key hook and began walking out the door. "Where you going?" My mom said making me stop dead in my tracks.

"To the deli, I got hungry." I said turning to face her still slightly holding the door open.

"Did you unpack all those boxes?" I facepalmed knowing full and well I didn't.

"No." I said just closing the door because the cold air was rushing in and I probably won't be able to go to the deli anyways.

"Then no, we have company coming over so we need the whole apartment unpacked by tonight." I sighed putting the key back on the hook and trudging upstairs.

I opened my door and took my black puffer jacket off hanging it up in my closet. "Why my room gotta be unpacked. The company ain't coming in here."

I rolled my eyes and started opening my first box.

I flattened my last box as I put my last pair of pants away and grabbed my phone and cotton candy elf bar and plopping down on my bed. I slowly inhaled the smoke and waited for a few seconds then blew it out.

I heard someone open my door so I quickly threw the vape under the cover. But it wasn't my mom.

"Damn, smoking without me?" I got out of my bed so fast I almost slipped and busted my head open.

"Darrian!" I hugged him so tight that I was sure he couldn't breathe but he'll be aight.

"It's Sugarhill Ddot now." I released my hug from him and sat back down on my bed, he sat at the spinning chair beside my desk.

"Tf is a Ddot?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"My rapper name." He said a little offended of me taunting his name.

"First I'm proud of you, second your Darrian that's the name on your birth certificate nigga." I shook my head at him.

"Whatever Angel." Darrian sassily popped out his neck and rolled his eyes.

"I thought it was Angie?" I said laughing at his zesty ass.

"Is Angie on your birth certificate? Didn't think so." He said now taking some weed out of his pocket.