[(Y/N) POV:]

I stood my awkward ground, watching as students surrounded me, keeping at least five feet away from me. I quietly fidgeted in my position, Dragonite's Pokeball still in my hand.

I watched as slowly, more and more students piled up, finishing their race.

Eventually, all 42 finished. Midoriya was getting confronted by his chick again, and I just stood, watching awkwardly.

Nobody wanted to talk to me. 😓

Soon enough, the roulette for the next game started spinning. I had a few ideas on what it was. It could be a capture the flag, another race, or anything.

Instead, what we got was a cavalry battle.

Who the fuck would want to team up with me if nobody wants to be near me?!

"And first place will get ten million!" Midnight announced.

Oh. And the ten fucking million has been assigned to me.

Just

Fucking

AWESOME

Despite the distance, everyone's eyes immediately went towards me, like a Mightyena hunting down their prey, they shot their glares right down at me.

I can't let myself break. I formed another pokeball in my grasp as I stared right at it. There's no way i'll lose with this guy by my side.

A small smirk of determination went on my face. I'll win this.

Now who's willing to join my team...

[3rd Person POV:]

"I'm worried for (L/N). It seems like she doesn't really get along with anyone. And in this event, Pokemon or not, they'll all be out to get her." Cherry muttered, swirling her cherry drink in her hand.

Flame could only nod, staring right at (Y/N)'s figure. Right now, she's attempting to find anyone. Literally anyone who'd join her team.

Everyone refused. Not just because of the target, but most likely due to the Pokemon as well. Just because they saw a girl controlling one doesn't mean they'll trust any either way.

Flame's eyes narrowed.

"(L/N), you cannot break. You represent all of us..." He muttered, his eyes leaving her figure as he analysed other people.