Our Anniversary

Niall pov.

I started driving to Nandos with Harry. I pecked him on the cheek "Harry? " I said blushing he looked at me "yeah?" I blushed badly "I love you " I said blushing Harry looks at me and kisses me. We finally reach Nandos I parked the car and got out and opened Harry's door trying to be a gentalmen he looked at me "Thanks boo-bear" I blushed "your well come" he kissed me and people stared I broke the kiss "Um...Hazza..people are staring" he looked down "OK... " I felt a little down "I'm sorry Harry " we walked in but Harry didn't speak for a while then a short moment later the boys got there. "Hay! Boys! " Zayn said excited "I'm so happy for you guys! " Louis said " Thanks Lou.." Harry kissed me "Um...Niall? " he said looking at me straight in the eyes I looked at him and blushed "I love you..." I blushed deeper he started singing my solo of strong which made me tear up then I could help it I had to do it. I got on a knee and pulled out a box "Harry Edward Styles , will you marry me?" I opened the box showing a ring Harry started crying in happiness. "Yes!,Yes! " he said and the boys awed. I slipped the ring on his finger and kissed him and wiped his cheeks " I love you so much Harry." He looked at me " I love you too"
The waiter came to our table "What would you like to drink? " I thought then they all ordered tea so I decided tea too. After she left I took Harry's hand and kisses it "Harry Styles, your the best thing that has ever happened to me.." he blushed and kissed me then we all looked on the menu. I ordered the chicken salad and Harry ordered a chicken strip platter. I kissed Harry and held his hand under the table.
"I love you..." I said he looked at me and said "I love you too "

(( Sorry if I'm a bad writer I'll try my best next chapter))