"Shall I go then?"

"Kishie?" When taehyung about to leave, jungkook quickly grabbed taehyung's hand and looked at his face. Taehyung smiled fondly and carefully kissed that rosy cheek. Before taehyung pulled away, jungkook hung onto taehyung's neck and bit his cheek. Taehyung patted jungkook's head lovingly even though his cheek hurt a little because of the bunny teeth. He recently found out that jungkook bit instead of kissing when he felt too love towards that person.

"Ahem" Taehyung turned around to see eunwoo coming.

"Ah, your friend is here too. I'll go then, bunny. Eunwoo take care of kookie." Saying that for the last time, taehyung bid goodbye to jungkook and got off the bus. After a while, taehyung turned to come back with a heavy heart, waving back to jungkook, who was waving to him with his head out the window as the three buses drove off.

"Why do I have a strange feeling? It just doesn't feel right... Baby kookie went with jisoo. There's no way he'll be in trouble in this pack." Taehyung walked back to the training field with a strange feeling in his heart, trying to calm himself down.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Jimin and hobi can then prepare the dance performance. Jin hyung and suga hyung can see about the refreshments. Then jisoo noona and runwoo will take care of the decoration together. I will also help them. Then everything will be fine.." Taehyung said looking at the list he made. He folded the paper in half after assigning the work to the relevant person.

"And me??" Namjoon asked because taehyung didn't hand him anything.

"You just need to do nothing. That's a big help to us." Jin rolled his eyes and said because they all knew namjoon's ability to break the things he touches. Namjoon frowned and looked down when everyone else started laughing.

"Namjoon hyung has to take care of kookie until we do the work." Taehyung patted namjoon on the back and namjoon groaned.

"Oh God, I'm done then."

"Why did you say that??" Everyone else understood what namjoon meant, but taehyung, who didn't understand anything, looked at namjoon with a curious look.

"He's not the innocent little boy he used to be.. Now he's a lil devil. He's a total brat because of eunwoo and jinnie. You'll understand in a few days." Namjoon said and taehyung nodded as he remembered what jungkook had done to jane before the trip this morning.

While the group was talking for a while, taehyung felt a strange feeling. As if jungkook spoke to him. At the same time, hoseok jumped up.

"Tae! The little ones are in trouble. Jisoo asked for help." Hoseok's eyes flashed gold. Since jisoo is his mate, she can definitely mindlink hobi.

When everyone got up in panic, a warrior wolf who came running quickly fell in front of taehyung.

"A-alpha.. L-luna's life.. is in d-danger.." The soldier let out those words with difficulty and closed his eyes.

"Hurry up, let's get our soldiers ready." Suga said and shifted into wolf form to go with namjoon to their training camp.

"You two take the army and come quickly. Hobi guide them. Jin hyung and jimina take this soldier and go to the hospital. Remember to keep the hospital ready for an emergency." Taehyung explained what they wanted to do and quickly ran to his car. After starting the car, taehyung smelled the scent of jungkook, which was tangled in the wind waves, and drove the car as fast as possible to the direction of the smell. While going, taehyung didn't forget to prepare the gun that he kept in his waistband for emergency.

"Protect yourself until I come, baby.. I can't let another one to leave me like this."

Taehyung whispered those words as his heart filled with infinite fear.