"See, I told you you had nothing to worry about."  Ray said in his 'I was right, and you were wrong' voice.

"I haven't seen or spoken to him in six days, I'm allowed to be worried."  Henry justified to the others.

"You kept count of the days?"  Ray asked, extremely confused.

"Maybe."  Henry looked at the ground in order to avoid eye contact with the others.

"Someone's crushing, and they're crushing hard."  Charlotte teased.

"Can we not go through this again?"  Henry whined, taking a seat at the couch.

"Charlotte is right, you're down bad."  Ray sat down in front of Henry, joining in on the teasing.

"Okay, how do you even know what that means?"  Henry pointed an accusatory finger at Ray, who put his hands up in a mock surrender.

"Face it Henry, you like him."  Charlotte sat down next to her friend, patting him on the shoulder before Henry brushed it off.

"Of course I like him, I wouldn't be his friend if I didn't." 

"Mmm, that's not what we mean and you know it."  Ray spoke as Charlotte nodded vigorously.

"Okay, what is this an intervention?"  Henry's voice became a little louder, anxiety running through him.  "I mean, what do you want me to say, huh?  That I like him, and wanna go out with him on an actual, real date, and not whatever happened at my house, and that I wanna hold his hands and tell him how pretty he is?  Is that what you want me to say?"  Henry was practically yelling at this point, the others sharing a knowing glance.

"What happened at your house?"  That seemed to be the only part of Henry's rant that Charlotte actually cared about.

"When he came over to my house to tutor me in math, he ended up making this really good pasta dish."  Henry couldn't help but smile while telling the others the story.  "I kept having to tell myself that it wasn't a date, but it sure felt like one."

"It sure sounds like one, I'll tell you that much."  Ray reassured the other boy.

"I don't know if I can like him."  Henry whispered after a couple seconds of silence.

"Why not?"  Charlotte asked.

"Because we haven't even known each other for long." 

"You know how many people go on blind dates?  They don't know each other."  Ray tried to find reasoning with Henry's explanation, but couldn't.

"What if he doesn't like me back?"  Another lame excuse for a reason as to why Henry couldn't like Dylan.  "I mean we're literally about to put his ex-boyfriend in jail.  Do you really think he'll want to be in a relationship right now?"

"Didn't he say he stopped loving him months ago?"  Ray asked Henry.

"Yeah."

"So then what's the problem?"  Charlotte couldn't comprehend what the issue was.

"I just don't know if he'll like me back!"

"You won't know until you tell him."  Charlotte said, ready to go into a lecture.

"I guess so."  Henry merely shrugged, unsure of everything. 

"You should tell him on Monday."  Ray stated, mainly for the shock value.

"What?"  Henry's eyes went wide. 

"You should tell him on Monday."  Ray said again.

"Yeah, I heard what you said, I just want to know why."

"Why not?"

"I can't just tell him that I like him."

"Again, why not?"

"Because I can't!"  Henry stated quickly, wanting to shut the conversation down.  "I'm not ready."

"Well at least you admit that aspect of it."  Charlotte told Henry, a sincere look in her eyes.  "But trust me when I say that he likes you back."

"What makes you say that?" 

"He made you pasta, Henry.  At your house."  Charlotte explained. 

"So?"

"He totally likes you.  Right Ray?"

"Totally."  Ray agreed.

It was 4:00 p.m. on Monday.  Henry, Jasper, and Charlotte had immediately ran to the Mancave after school ended, filling Jasper in on everything that happened.  Dylan still didn't show up at school, and he never contacted anyone after leaving the voicemail on Charlotte's phone.

In the Mancave, everyone was giving ideas on how to approach the situation, not really knowing what would go down.

"I say, we get some badgers—" Jasper tried starting his plan, but was interrupted by Charlotte.

"No, no, no!"  Charlotte began, crossing her arms and glaring at Jasper.  "If we didn't agree with the badger plan the first time around, what makes you think we'll agree this time?"

"I just think there's some serious lost potential there."  Jasper explained.

"I will strangle you." 

"That's a bit rough."

"Guys, focus."  Henry brought everyone's attention back to their planning.  "Dylan might be meeting Michael in 15 minutes."  He reminded the others.

"Okay, what if..." Charlotte thought for a second before blurting out her plan.  "Oh!  Michael doesn't know what you and Ray look like, right?"

"Yeah?"  Ray answered, but Henry not so much.

"About that..."  Henry looked at the ground.  "Michael might know who I am."

"What?  How?"  Charlotte asked.

"One of the people who work for him kept following Dylan after he left town,"  Henry started, now looking at the others, "and that meant when he came to my house he was followed; they know where I live, and they know who I am." 

"Well that puts a small dent in the plan."  Charlotte mumbled.

"Michael still doesn't know who I am."  Ray reminded the others.  "Or, who you are."  He pointed to Charlotte, whose eyes went wide.

"What is that supposed to mean."  Charlotte had a good idea of where Ray was going, but still needed confirmation. 

"You and I go into Belling's Coffee House like regular customers."  Ray told the girl.

"You get a table right next to Dylan and Michael, pretending you're just enjoying some coffee."  Henry added onto Ray's sentence.

"Michael thinks we're just some random people."  Ray furthered the explanation.

"But Dylan knows that you're Captain Man."  Charlotte finished, knowing the full plan.

"And he'll know we got the message."  Henry stated, making the others nod with his words.

"And then we get the badgers."  Jasper spoke up.

"Alright that's it,"  Charlotte turned to her friend, "come here Jasper!"  Charlotte started advancing towards Jasper, who immediately caught on to what she was doing.

"No, Charlotte, wait!"  Jasper kept backing up until he ran into a wall.  "Charlotte!"  He begged with her, but it was no use.  He ran towards the other end of the Mancave, and Charlotte followed, hand high in the air in order to slap him.  Charlotte tackled Jasper onto the floor, earning a scream from the latter. 

"That's gonna leave a bruise."  Ray told Henry, the two of them just watching and letting what happened go down.

"It might leave several bruises."  Henry told the other, who agreed with him after witnessing Charlotte grab one of Jasper's legs and bend it in an awkward position. 

"Want some popcorn?"  Ray asked Henry.

"Yeah, sure."