#1 "Sleep Paralysis"

A/N: I will be Narrating in 3rd Person Point of View

~~~

"Man, I don't feel so good," (M/N) huffed, patting his stomach.

Gojo, (M/N), Megumi, Nobara, and Yuji were on a cruise for vacation. They were currently at the only restaurant in the cruise, eating sushi which seemed like the 100th time they were doing so as raw fish was the only thing on the menu.

"Yeah, I think that's enough Sushi for you," Nobara added, sweat dropping.

They left the restaurant and decided to hangout beside the cruise railing and enjoy the moon lit scenery.

"I'm gonna head back to the room, I really don't feel well," (M/N) said, waving everyone off as he walked away, attempting to find their room. He took a weird route as he didn't know where the hell he was going. He went down into the basement area and saw a maid, he stopped her. "Excuse me, do you know where XXX section is? I'm trying to find my room." (M/N) questioned, scratching his neck.

"Keep walking straight and turn left after the sign" She said, walking away. (M/N) nodded and continued on his way.

He stopped in front of a sign, not reading what it said and turned left. The hall was narrow and had off-white tiles. He knew this wasn't the right area for a room to be but still decided to give it a chance before turning back.

He walked at the end of the hall and turned right. The hall he turned right at was the creepiest area in the cruise. The end of the hall was dark and he saw a figure. The figure was staring at the wall and seemed to be pitch black. (M/N) had a weird feeling as soon as the figure looked at him. He could slightly make out the face of the figure but decided to flee the scene before something happened.

~~~
Time Skip
~~~

(M/N) was now in his shared room with Gojo, both sleeping soundly. (M/N) then woke up to the creaking sound of their room door opening. He turned his attention to the door and his heart dropped. It was the figure he had seen at the hall. (M/N) wanted to scream or at least try to wake Gojo up but he couldn't. He was forzen, he felt stuck.

The figure stared at him and got closer to him. But the figure's limbs weren't moving, it seemed as if the figure was just floating towards him. (M/N) only laid there sweating profusely, his eyes terrifyingly wide.

The figure stopped in front of him and it's mouth began to open. It's mouth was inhumanly wide as saliva was dripping out of it. The figure stayed like that for a moment before screaming the loudest and most horrifying scream, as it came closer to (M/N)'s face.

(M/N) jolted up and screamed.

"GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Gojo suddenly flinched awake before sitting up and facing (M/N).

"What's wrong?!" Gojo asked, troubled. (M/N) looked around for the figure but it was no where to be found. He turned to Gojo with his scared expression, trembling. "Nothing, I just had sleep paralysis..."

"Damn, you're not allowed to have raw fish anymore, it's really messing with your head," Gojo stated, patting (M/N)'s back. He leaned in to kiss (M/N)'s cheek as they both layed back down. (M/N) turned to his side and stared into Gojo's beautiful blue hues which calmed him.

Gojo had his hand resting on (M/N)'s cheek as they stayed like that for a moment. (M/N) then shifted closer and hugged Gojo tightly, hiding his face in his chest. Gojo stroked his hair and left a few kisses on his head before they both slowly drifted off to sleep.

~~~

A/N: First Oneshot is complete 🤺
Please leave a comment on the Request page if you want a custom Oneshot