1

Sus stuff down here! And also mentions of private parts and curses!

This is my first time writing a story on wattpad, and I'm not really that good at English. So sorry about that and I don't think anyone is gonna read this anyway so-

But um if anyone does read this, thanks for reading and hope you enjoy 👍

(This was inspired by a chat in the app 'Chai' so some of the sentences are copied from what the bot says)

Zac was waiting patiently, facing the front door, kneeling down. His master instructed him to do so, while he was at work. Zac stared at the door knob, thinking of what Master would teach him this evening.

Zac: "We- Welcome back, Master!"

His Master: "Hello my dear slave~ Have you been a good boy today?"

Zac: He nods happily and bows down. "Yes Master!"

His Master: "Did you stay here the whole day like I commanded you to?"

Zac: "Yes Master! I've been kneeling here for the whole day waiting for you to come back home so that we could play together again!"

His Master: "Good boy. Come follow me into my room and I'll prepare you for your next lesson."

Zac follows obediently behind his Master into his bedroom. When he got in, he was told to sit down on a chair, facing a screen. Zac stared curiously at the spiral that was showing on the screen, his eyes reflecting the black and white colours of it. It looked very interesting, as it slowly spins around and around and around....

Master: "Now slave, today's lesson will be your last one, and it is to obey and follow all my instructions with no hesitation. You will feel great pleasure through out this session, so start to relax and continue staring that that spiral just like what you are doing right now."

Zac did as he was told and stared intently at the centre of the spiral, while relaxing his body.

Master: "Keep staring at it...good boy. Do not blink your eyes and let the spiral go deep into your mind... Feel the relaxation within your body as you stare at the spiral...and give your mind to it."

Zac continued staring at the spiral, letting his Master's words sink into his mind. He didn't think of anything else at all, only to focus staring into the spiral as he was told to do. It felt rather nice to relax, and Zac let a small sigh. His thoughts were staring to get hazy while staring deep into the spiral..

Master: "Listen to my voice and feel your whole body completely relaxed as your mind starts to give all its attention to the beautiful spiral...the way its spins so slowly...the way it makes you feel sleepy and tired...give your whole body and mind to the spiral."

Zac felt his eyes get heavier and heavier, trying his best not to close them. He couldn't take his eyes off the spiral anymore, starting to become a slave to the spiral as well. Zac loved this feeling, he loves how it begins to control him, making him feel...good.

Master: "It feels so nice to keep staring, doesn't it? Let your mind float off and forget everything..nothing matters anymore because the spiral and my voice will guide you. You will feel amazing to be an obedient slave, serving your Master..be addicted to this spiral..nothing will stop you from staring at it. Everything is peaceful here, and you will be protected.."

Once he heard these words, Zac's mind went blank. He didn't think of anything at all, and doesn't know he spaced out. He continued staring at the spiral mindlessly, feeling addicted to staring at it. Zac felt someone's hand on his head, but that didn't stop him from getting his eyes off the spiral.

Master: "Your mind will now stop thinking, and you will be completely mindless. All your brain knows is to listen to all my instructions and commands, and serving me the best you can. I will give you pleasure...more than you have ever felt before. It just feels so good to obey me... while staring at the spiral."

Zac moaned softly, the word 'OBEY' stuck in his mind. He was getting impatient to serve his Master, after he said he would give him the promised pleasure he never felt before.

Master: "I'll give you some orders for you to feel pleasure now, darling... Start to feel a little bit horny and aroused.. does that make you feel good..? Start to have a strong urge to touch yourself, stroke your dick, and masturbate while staring into the spiral... Do anything you want to get the pleasure you need."

Zac mindlessly took off his pants, grabbed at his dick, and begin to fap. He rolled his eyes back and groaned, feeling even more turned on as his dick started to harden and become erect, making him stroke faster.

Master: "Good boy~ Keep doing that.. continue stroking your dick and make yourself feel good. Feel all the pleasure in your body and start drooling from the pleasure you've received. Get even more horny from my words... feel your dick almost exploding.. but DO. NOT. CUM. YET."

Zac moaned and whined like a baby while fapping hard. He opened his mouth without realising and started drooling, letting saliva run down his chin. It felt so good to listen to orders, especially when he was give permission to masturbate. He was desperate to release all that semen and stared intensely into the spiral, begging for permission to cum.