- Pasaba por aqui para ver si por casualidad tendrias un hueco libre para mi (I was passing by to see if by chance you would have a free spot for me)- I pass my hand around charles waist to get him closer and introduce him- Y este es mi novio, Charles ( and this is my boyfriend, Charles.

- Encantado de conocerte (nice to meet you)- Charles introduced himself shaking his hand, I knew he has been making an effort to try and follow the conversation between David and I.

- Let me guess, French?- I couldn't help but laugh out loud after this.- Have I said something funny?

- I'm from Monaco, but nice try.

-My bad Mr. Monaco, Oli, my last client just left, if you want we can start right now.

Charles POV

-Are you not going to tell me what are you getting?- I was seating beside her but she made me promise I wouldnt look until it was ready.

-Nope, and dont worry its a small one so you wont have to wait long- I took her hand even if It didn't seem like she was feeling much pain.

David was concentrating on working on her ribs, I always thought that tattoos hurt a lot to do them but apparently each person hurts differently. Olivia was holding up like a champ and before I knew it David was done with his job.

- Done, you already know how to take care of them but if you get any kind of reaction call me up- He disposed of the gloves and discarded the used materials before handing Liv a mirror so she could look at it.

- "C'est la vie"?- I say as I read her tattoo.

- I finally decided on a title for the album- she told me while looking at it on the mirror from every angle- I wanted to commit to it before I got cold feet and what better way than a tattoo.

I kept thinking for a few moments while looking at the tattoo.

-Do you think he could make time for one for me too?- I wisper to her not wanting David to listen to us.

-Do you want a tattoo?- she asked- I thought you didnt like them.

- I do, I just didnt want one till now- i confess- It will be something small and simple I dont want the brands to get mad about this, but I want it with you- I honestly wont be getting it if she doest want it too, It wouldn't make sense without her- If you want of course I understand if you dont want us to match.

-On the contrary I want it, just let me talk to David and see if he still has time for some small ones.

He had no problem since it would not take more than five minutes for each of us. Surely Daniel will laugh at how small it is but I honestly dont care. As David said, I didn't notice practically anything and I felt a little stupid because of the anticipation that I had felt. But I didn't care, I was dazed looking at it, I wanted to touch it but Liv had strictly forbidden me since she didnt want it to get infected so I listened to her.

That same night while we were in bed Liv had caught me looking at him.

-Are you alright?- she asked me turning to face me. Lately she has been asking me that a lot, like testing the ground to know how I felt at all times.

- I'm getting there- I got tired of telling everyone that I was fine a long time ago and decided to try to express my feelings better.- How about you, how are you feeling?

- Right now I feel happy, I feel loved- she said simply, One thing I've noticed about her is that most of the time she tells you how she feels at that precise moment, as if she doesn't take for granted how she's going to feel in the future. I love that about her. She is not satisfied with a feeling, she wants to feel every second of her life differently