episode 2

(Dinner hour)

Y/n:*Looking herself on the Mirror*It's......huge...

/Btw

/Btw.. she's not wearing the shoes,just imagine that she's wearing one of Felix's sandal🤣/

(Knock knock)

Y/n:*Looks at the door*

???:*Enters*Come-*Stops,look at her up and down**Mind=damn..she looks cute-but wait..this clothes*Isn't it... Felix's clothes?

Y/n:A-Ah yea-i didn't have anything to wear so he gave me t-this..

???:*Nods*Anyways... I'm Minho..Lee Minho*Smiles*

Y/n:Nice to meet you-I'm Y/n*Bows*

Minho:*Nods*Nice to meet you too..but come follow me..dinner is ready*Smiles*

Y/n:*Mind=Atleast he seems like a good guy*Okay!*Smiles back*

(Downstairs at Dining room)

Minho:*Comes with Y/n beside him*

Skz:*Looks at Them*

Y/n:*Suddenly feels uncomfortable*

Felix:*Notices that she's uncomfortable*Everyone..have your dinner instead of staring at "Them"*Cold tune*

Minho:*Looks at Y/n then smiles*Come sit..*Pulls out a chair for her*

Y/n: Thanks*Low tune,sits*

Minho:*Sits beside her*

Felix:*Doesn't know why but suddenly gets angry seeing them being close*

Y/n:*Blankly looking at the food*

Hyunjin:*Passes his plate to her then takes her plate*

Y/n:*Confused*

Hyunjin:*Smiles*I know you hate Coriander...

Y/n:*Small Smile*

Felix:*Mind=If I knew her from before I could have also exchanged my plate with-Wait...Why the fuck do I care?!*

Han:Felix...Do you have her dress for tonight??

Felix;*Nods*Yea...*Cold tune*

Han:*Nods*Alright..

Y/n:*Mind=Tonight....?*

Hyunjin: Tonight... She's coming with us?!

Felix:*Nods*we'll use her against our enemies*Cold tune*

Hyunjin:Felix-Are you out of your mind?! She's innocent!don't drag her into this...

Felix:*Looks at Hyunjin coldly*I'm the leader here...quiet down..*Cold tune*

Hyunjin:*Annoyed*Fuck it*Leaves from there*

Y/n:*Looks at him, worried*

Felix: You're not going anywhere,Sit quietly and eat your food..if not then go straight to your room*Cold tune,eats his food*

Y/n:*Sits quietly,eats her food,Mind=Why's he so....rude...*

Felix:*Secretly looks at her,Mind=Was I too harsh...?*

Y/n:*Stands up*I l-lost my appetite..*Low tune*

Felix;*Looks at her*

Y/n:*Blankly standing there*

Felix:Go to your room*Cold tune*

Y/n:*Leaves from there*

Minho:Felix, Don't be too harsh on her-she's Hyunjin's Friend..

Felix:Do I look like I care?*Cold tune*

Minho:*Sighs*Just remember that she's a female.. not a male...*Leaves from there*

Felix:*Roll his eyes,Mind=Looks like he cares a lot about her**Stands up*If anyone needs me.. I'll be in my office*Cold tune,Leaves*

(Felix's Office)

Felix:*Flops in his chair**Massage's his head,eyes closed*Fuck it..*Sighs**Mind=What the fuck is wrong with me.....**Looks around the room then eyes lands on His desk*Hwang Y/n... information....?*Goes through the file*Family...? what's wrong with her.. Family...*Whispers*What.....the fuck.......Hwang... Hyunjin.....*Shocked**Storms out of his office*

(Living room)

Felix:*See's Hyunjin,goes and grabs his collar making him stand*

Hyunjin:*Confused+shocked*

Felix:*eyes red from anger*Y/n is your Sister you motherfucker*Cold tune*

Hyunjin:*Quiet*

Skz(except Felix and Hyunjin):*Shocked*

Felix:Why the fuck did u hide it*Cold tune*

Hyunjin:*Doesn't say anything*

Felix: FUCKING REPLY!*Yells*

Hyunjin:OKAY FINE!!!

Felix:*Surprised*

Hyunjin:YES! YES SHE'S MY GODDAMN SISTER!!!...I DIDN'T TELL IT BECAUSE I DONT WANT HER TO BE IN THIS MESS!!...

Felix:*Staring at him in anger*

Hyunjin:...O-our parents don't like her-i have always been their favorite kid...cuz I was their first child.
They wanted another guy..
But it came out to be a girl..and that's Y/n...they never liked her from the start...I... didn't like the way they treated my sister...so when I was 16...I ran away with her..away from our parents...And I thought of working for both of us...and luckily.. I'm here..working...but I didn't want her to be in this trouble..cuz her life will be in trouble if she works as a mafia..so I kept it a secret....but today....*tears built up in his eyes*I..I finally saw her..after so many years...S-She...*Takes a deep breath*I didn't want her to be in trouble so I told all of you that she's my f-friend....

Felix:*Shocked, Slowly leaves his collar*

Hyunjin:*Wipes his tears*

Felix:*Leaves the living room*