My story so far.

I do not own anything but Alicia Targaryen, everything else belongs to the amazing George R.R. Martin.

I am Alicia Targaryen. My father was Rhaergar Targaryen, he was a great man, nothing like his father, my grandfather.

He would sing near flea Bottom and gather money, not to use it for himself but gave it to the people who really needed it. He would have been a good King if he wasn't slain by King Robert Baratheon on the Trident.

Then there was my mother. Princess Elia of house Martell. She was a beauty they said, it was true she was very pretty. Kind too but she did have a temper. But I think she missed her home. I had to watch her death, I was so close from saving her but they would have killed me too.

There was my young sister Princess Rhaenys, just 3 years old. I remember playing hide and seek during the day, forgetting about everything else. She was just learning how to say full sentences, just getting to know what the world was like but then she was slain in Kings Landing. I don't know how people could be so mean, like how can you look a child in the eye and kill it.

And there was my Baby brother Prince Aegon. I didn't really see him often, he was normally with the wet nurse or the maids. I did see him a few times his chubby cheeks and cute purple/blue eyes. He was so adorable. But as the rest of my family he was slain in Kings Landing just as my Mother and my Sister.

My Uncle Oberyn was furious and ordered and army to bring us to Dorne but they were all slain before they could get to us, or should I say me. From then on I sent messages to him ordering to not attack and leave me be. So he did.

Some people say my Father loved Lady Lyanna who was Betrothed to King Robert. But then others say he kidnapped her and raped her. I don't know which to believe so I think this:

1. He did love her more than my Mother.

2. She wanted to get away from King Robert because she loved him too.

3. My Father then took her away to a safe place away from the battle, and said he will be bad but was slain.

4. She gave birth and died in childbed as no one was around to help but 3 knights and what do they know of giving birth, NOTHING.

But it is just a theory. Never know could be true.

When Robert decided to marry, he didn't want to after Lyannas death but I convinced him, he needed to carry on the blood line,I became very good friends with Cersei Lannister. I showed and taught her how to survive here. Can't tell anyone anything with out someone somehow knowing about it. You can't trust anyone. Not even me.

I was her true friend and she was mine. We shared everything together. She even told me about her and Jaime, but I didn't go against it because my ancestors wed brother and sister.

Her brother Jaime was still Kings Guard, don't know how because he betrayed his last king so what makes this one any different. But he keeps saying that he did it for many reasons such as he was ordered to kill his Father. Must admit I wouldn't have been able to do that, and my Grandfather was cruel but killing him instead affected me.

Tyrion, was a witty one. The one who could out wit them and prove a point. Which in many cases caused his Father to go in a rage. He wasn't a very patient person and didn't want to get on his bad side. Tyrion was despised by his sister she HATED him, but I kind of liked him, very clever.

King Robert was an alright King I suppose. All he did was drink and whore, left everything else to the small council, the very sly people. I was never apart of it, they didn't trust me being a Targaryen and all, but I found out anyways. Me and my secret ways. I was quite glad he spared my life. Though he didn't want me to marry because they then might cause a rebellion against him and claim the throne. But he knew I would have to sometime.

I never knew my Aunt and Uncle. They are living across the narrow sea, I have heard Viserys has wed Daenerys off to a horse Lord, they are savages. I have read if they don't have any deaths at a wedding it would be classed as a poor one. They only cut their hair when they loose a fight. They kill people for the sake of doing it. I feel sorry for her, I wonder if she knows about me. She has never been to Kings Landing, though I would have thought Viserys would have told her. I think he is becoming like the Mad King Aerys, great another in my blood line.

Most of these stories I get is off Little Finger and Varys. They don't tell me obviously but I have people who watch over them or I over hear them. They are never to be trusted at all no matter the cost, well definitely Little Finger, I have a feeling he is but to something and his playing a very good role. Be Varys seems nice enough.

Prince Joffery is the worst person I have ever met, he is so mean and ungrateful and so full of himself. Everything have to be about him all the time. Completely different from his brother Tommen who is quiet as a mouse don't think I have ever heard him talk. And his sister Myrcella is a very kind and happy and lively girl never fails to put a smile on your face.

Well that is my story so far, the family I knew is no longer here and the family I don't know if across the Narrow Sea, but I have made a new one and I Know How To Play The Game Of Thrones....