1

Sorry if there is some errors:/

Klaus walks over to several coffins which
contain Original vampires. Klaus opens one. Rebekah is lying dead in it with a dagger stabbed in her chest and walks over to another one that opens with Alec lying dead with a dagger stabbed in his chest.

Klaus turns back to Rebekah He smiles and gently touches her face."I don't recognize her or him." Stefan says confused "Well, don't tell her that. Rebekah's temper is worse than mine and well for Alec he won't bother.' He pulls the dagger out of her chest and walks back over to Alec and does the same "Time to wake up, little sister and brother." Alec and Rebekah are still lying there dead. He looks at Stefan.

"Any day now, Alec, Rebekah. She's being dramatic and Alec is probably mad."Klaus states to Stefan "Look, why don't you just tell me what the hell is going on? I mean, you want me here for a reason, right?"Stefan questions Klaus's hesitation "Well, you have many useful talents."Klaus says "Do I?" Stefan says confused " in fact, I learned some of my favorite tricks from you."

Chicago Circa 1920 Klaus is sitting in the bar on one side of a table with Stefan and Rebekah on the other and Alec at the end. "So Stefan, enlighten me. What makes you worthy of an Original like my sister? She's a pure vampire and you're no more than a diluted bloodline."Klaus says making Alec just roll his eyes "Don't listen to him, Stefan. Nik's an elitist."Rebekah says "Hmm. And where's the rest of your family?"Stefan Questions "Well, let's see. Um...I killed most of them." Klaus smiles

"But not all."Rebekah says "And you're okay with that?" Stefan questions while looking at Rebekah and Alec "no" Alec states making Rebekah Glare at him "Well, we all had the chance to choose a side. we chose the right one, eventually."Rebekah smiles while Alec just shakes his head "You mean we were forced to choose a side" Alec comments making Rebekah roll her eyes She touches Klaus' hand.

A man stops by their table. "Where the hell's my wife?"The man asks "I don't know. I give up."Stefan says "think you're so tough? Hiding in your bar, drinking your liquor? A telephone call to Chicago P.D. might set you straight."The man threatens "Ooh!" Klaus and Rebekah Laugh While Alec just stares at the man.

Stefan calls a woman. "Lila, please. Come here for a second." "Oh, thank God. Come on, we're leaving." The man starts to leave with her but Stefan reaches his arm out to stop him and compels him. "Oh, no, no, no, no. No. You're sitting."Stefans says The man sits down next to Klaus and Lila next to Stefan. He takes off her glove and takes a pen knife from his jacket pocket. "Stefan, don't be mean."Rebekah says looking at Stefan Alec stares at the situation out of curiosity "What the hell are you doing?" the man questions Klaus seems intrigued.

Stefan cuts Lila's wrist and the blood pours into a champagne glass. Klaus and Rebekah, smile while Alec Shakes his head disappointed. "Thank you so much, Lila. Why don't you go and bandage that up?" Stefan says She gets up and leaves. Stefan compels the man.

"I'd like you to join me for a drink," Stefan says He gives him the glass containing the blood of his wife. "What kind of sick freaks are you?"The man asked, "I said, drink!"Stefan persists He shakily raises the glass to his lips and takes a sip of his wife's blood. He coughs."I didn't catch your name."Stefan smiles "Go to hell." Klaus laughs "Do you want another sip?" Stefan raises his eyebrows "Liam. Liam Grant."Liam says scared "Liam Grant! Have another sip, Liam."Stefan insists Klaus clinks his champagne glass on Liam's glass. Liam shakily raises the glass.

"Finish it," Stefan demands Liam swallows all the blood in one gulp. Klaus laughs while Alec glares at him and shakes his head.
Chicago Present day Back in the warehouse Klaus is walking toward the exit with Stefan following behind. "I was your number one fan but on the other hand Alec Disliked you with a passion.''Klaus says Stefan looks at him confused "Why should I believe any of this?"He questions Klaus, stops in front of a guardman, and compels him.