"Baby please open this cuffs I wanna touch you".

Jungkook gritted his teeth as kitty sat on the bed laughing and soon he untied his robe which slide down from his shoulder the robe fall down on the floor .

There the boy walked towards the jungkook bending down giving the Mafia boss the view of his Red lace lingerie.

"Oh fuck baby please".

And kitty said nothing and went back to the bed sitting there taking his lace panties off . Jungkook's breath hitch as he saw the boy he was looking so sexy today.

Kitty spread his legs laying on his back infront of jungkook .

"Can you see  daddy your kitten is so desperate for you already waiting for you daddy".

Kitty moan as he inserted the butt plug inside his butt hole jungkook closed his eyes.

And entered a vibrator inside his flower taking shaky breath he added a dildo inside of his pussy and started fucking himself moaning mess .

Kitty was the sinful crime he want to comitte tonight . He watch his baby fucking himself with the toys ...

Once the kitty was close his legs started shaking but his hand didn't stop he started inserting the dildo deeper as it was already fully in he was touching himself infront of jungkook and the Mafia boss was trying hard to break free from the cuffs.

Soon kitty came the the vibrator came out as he came taking shaky breathe he sat on the bed showing jungkook how good he fucked himself with the toys but man the boy was inviting the tiger to have his meal right now . He rubbed his clit with his fingers piching his own breast moaning and jungkook had enough of it .

He soon broke the cuff and now kitty stopped panting harder he was again closed to his 2 orgasm but looking at angry mafia boss who hovered on him pulling his hairs .

Kitty Yelp feeling the pain on his scalp.

"Didn't you tease me enough those plastic dick won't satisfy you like my already orignal hard dick can baby ".

He loosen his grip around the boy's hair and entered his hard rock member inside him without warning . The boy scream as jungkook started thrusting him harder.

He was moaning mess under him. Jungkook slap the boys ass thrusted fast .

"D-daddy s-stop t-to m-m-much ahh ngh~~".

Kitty eyes were glittering blue due to tears as jungkook maintained his pace .

"S-stop c-close I'm close".

And jungkook thrusting to catch his own orgasm and soon  he came deep inside of the boy filling him with his seeds.

Kitty moan feeling warmness inside of him panting heavily .

"Baby you alright don't tease daddy like this from now on okay"

Jungkook said as he kiss the boy again entering inside him as started hitting his g spot broking the kiss jungkook flip the boy who Pressed his head in the pillow as jungkook hold the tiny waist in his hand slapping the jiggling ass time to time.

And now he pull the kitty to his chest his back facing jungkook and thrusting him mercilessly.

"H-harder d-daddy f-feel s-so good ".

Kitty said when jungkook again lay him down on a side keep thrusting inside of him .

"You like it love ~ you like it when I do this with you .. you like it when I thrust harder inside you.. I'll fuck you hard today I'll fill you with my babies today love be ready to be mama of our babies~~"

Jungkook said as he was ready to have his another orgasm again.

"Yes P-please d-do I  w-want y-you d-daddy fill me P-please i-it feels s-so good ngh~~"

And jungkook again came inside the desperate boy feeling him for the second time. Taking his dick out jungkook falls on the bed panting harder  kitty was the same .

But looking at the kitty it didn't look like he want jungkook to stop he immediately sat on jungkook's torso and sink the huge dick inside of him and started moving up and down on it.

Rubbing his own clit with a speed as if  omega is in heat .

Jungkook gritted his teeth and then wrap his hands around the tiny waist to support the pretty baby.

Kitty hide his face in jungkook's crook and still then continue to move .

Lastly moaning loudly the kitty falls limp on jungkook panting harder.

"You did great love I'm so proud of you . I love you amor ."

And soon jungkook heard snores he look at the boy who was now asleep . Jungkook dick was still inside of him and jungkook had no energy left to clean the boy or take it out from him and soon the sleep got the best of him and he too fall asleep .