Job hunting

After Deku left the locker room he decided he would get lunch after all. After entering the lunch room Deku could see his classmates and immediately walked to the opposite side of the cafeteria. After sitting down Deku looked around before his eyes landed on the cafeteria doors which had been thrown open by none other than Adrien. Upon throwing the doors open Adrien frantically looked around causing Deku to duck under the table. Looking around one of the chairs Deku could see Adrien give up and start walking towards his friends.

Deku waited until Adrien was no longer facing him before making his escape.* Yeah I don't wanna deal with that right now* Deku thought to himself as he walked towards the library before being stopped by someone.*Hey it's me again Lila" Deku stared at Lila blankly debating if he wanted to speak to her or not." Hi? Can I help you?" Deku asked while silently hoping he could get away." Well you never answered my question about training me remember I was a hero before."

" That fact that you think I would believe that lie is hilarious now if you don't have anything important to tell me then bye." After saying that Deku entered the library and sat at a table in the far back.*Ok time to look up jobs" Daku said while pulling out his phone.* Bakery? No. Model? Definitely not. Babysitter? Maybe. Oh a waiter I can do that.* After Deku chose a job he would apply for he decided to watch some videos about the heroes of Paris.

*Ok list of heroes, ladybug,chatnoir,Rena rouge,carapace, and Viperion. Okay just by looking at them I can tell who they are.* Deku thought to himself while sighing quietly.* Damn and I was really hoping Luka wouldn't be involved with the hero life.*After thinking to himself Deku realized the day was over and began getting ready to head to the restaurant.

After leaving school and finding the restaurant named bonne nourriture Deku walked inside and asked for someone in charge. After asking a man appeared that seemed to be in his late 40s." How can I help you young man?" The man asked looking at Deku." Oh well sir I was wondering if I could apply for a job here." Deku said while being a little nervous." See kid I wouldn't normally do this but we need the help so just this once I'll say yes I'm mr. la personne by the way." The man now known as mr. la personne said to the relief of Deku.

" Thank you sir I am in highschool though so I can only work after school or on weekends" Deku said." That's fine just be here by 6pm tomorrow" with that mr. la personne walked away. Deku quickly left the restaurant just happy that he finally got a job. After leaving the restaurant Deku decided to visit Luka again he's about the only person Deku can tolerate so far in this world.

* I wonder if his boat is still there,wait would they move their boat or would stay in the same place?* just as Deku finished thinking to himself he made it to the docks and could here the sound of a guitar. Sitting outside once again was Luka. " Luka" Deku called out to his friend,upon hearing his name Luka looked up and waved after realizing it was Izuku.

"Hi Izuku what brings you back here?" Luka asked while smiling." Oh nothing really I got a job at a restaurant called bonne nourriture" Daku said while looking at the sky before turning his attention back to Luka." That's great I'm happy to hear that" Luka said while playing a small tune.

"Hey Luka you think you'll miss me when I'm gone?" Deku asked his friend already feeling sad knowing he would have to leave eventually." What do you mean? Are you leaving Paris soon?" Luka asked with a slight tilt of his head causing Deku to sigh." Luka your like the second calmest person I know so I think I can trust you." Deku said before continuing.

"But before I say what I'm about to say you have to swear you won't tell anyone else." Deku said while looking at Luka with a serious expression. Luka looked slightly shocked even though he only new Deku for a short time his expression was still unusual." I swear whatever your about to tell me I won't tell anyone." Luka said while waiting for Deku to continue. After hearing Luka say that Deku took a deep breath before speaking.

"Well Luka I'm not from this world. In my world 80% of the population has a quirk of super power as well as pro heroes and of course villains." Deku said while waiting for Lukas reaction but all he did was smile before speaking." Well I wasn't expecting that but then again I don't know what I was expecting." Luka said with a smile and carefree eyes staring up at the clouds.

Deku stared at Luka with the look of disbelief kinda expecting  Luka to freak out but no he stayed completely calm." Your not gonna shout or ask questions?" Deku asked while feeling a little skeptical but all Luka did shake his head a continued to play.

"You know what Izuku since you told me your secret I'll tell you mine. I'm a hero from time to time I'm Viperion." Luka said as if it was no big deal.* I'm mean I already new that but I should still act surprised* Deku thought to himself." Your a hero really damn I guess we both have to deal with saving lives" Deku said with a shocked voice.

After Deku said that he noticed the time had gone by really quickly but with today being Friday he wasn't to concerned." I should get going Luka I start work tomorrow I'll see you next time" Deku said waving while walking away.

After Deku made it back to his hotel room he decided he didn't have to go to bed right away and decided to watch some movies. After watching a couple of movies Deku went to bed while setting his alarm for 10am. Deku finally went to bed around 12am hoping he would sleep until his alarm went off.

The next day or later that day idk

Deku once again was woken up to the sound of his alarm causing him to groan before getting up.* Well at least I slept until it went off* Deku thought to himself while heading towards the bathroom. After Deku was finished in the bathroom he decided he would get breakfast at a certain bakery.

Deku quickly got dressed and left the hotel and started walking towards the bakery while humming a random song. After arriving at the bakery Deku pushed open the doors and was met with a certain blue haired girl "Hello Marinette."

Looking Marinette couldn't help but role her eye at Deku before replying " hi Izuku.what can I get for you?" Marinette asked with a small smile that seemed almost forced. Smiling as well Deku begins to speak"can I just get two blueberry muffins as well as one chocolate croissant?"

As Marinette was about to reply someone opened the bakery door looking over Marinette and Deku could see Alya.* Kanojo wa doko ni demo iru to chikau.* Deku thought to himself in Japanese before turning back around to pay for his order.

" Hey Izuku I didn't expect to see you here" Alya said with her phone in her hand. After paying and getting his food Deku began to speak to her." Yeah I just wanted to get breakfast I'll be leaving now goodbye Alya goodbye Marinette." After saying that Deku leaves the bakery and heads to the park to eat his breakfast.

Time skip by Levianthan

It's been a couple of hours since Deku arrived at the park in fact, he's been there so long it's about time for work. Realizing it was 5:30 Deku got up and headed towards the restaurant.After arriving a getting his new uniform Deku got to work serving customers." Hi I'm Izuku and I'll be your waiter tonight.what can I get you started on?" Deku asked in a happy tone with a notepad in hand.

Im so proud of myself I updated again after a couple of days ok so
(Kanojo wa doko ni demo iru to chikau) means (I swear she's everywhere) in Japanese

(la personne) means (person) in French

(bonne nourriture) means (good food) in French

That's pretty much it for this chapter Bye 👋