Broken🤧💔

So here is the update which you all were waiting for so eagerly. Your comments and excitement motivated me to write further. I hope you'll enjoy it and also I want to inform you all that my exams have started so I'll not be able to post till 23rd December. After that I'll continue.
___________________________________________

Next Morning

Neil came to Naina's house and he saw that her parents are going somewhere so it was a great opportunity for him to propose her first for wedding and later on he'll talk to her parents.

He saw Naina from outside that she was doing something as she was in front of the door. He looked at the ring which he brought it for her and smiled. He entered the house and said

Neil: Naina🥰

She listened the voice and turned towards him who was watching her lovingly. Her eyes welled up in tears but she tried to hold it back and remembered her wedding with Raj as now she could not be able to marry him love him.

She was quite and looking down so he thought that she was angry with him and smiled.

Neil: I know tum gussa ho mujhse ki ek baar bhi maine tumhe contact nhi kiya na hi message kiya Delhi aane par and sach kahu to Mai bhi yahi tha bas tumhe thoda pareshaan krna chahta tha par tum aise naraz mat ho mujhe tumhara aise chup rehna bilkul pasand nhi hai. And ab mai aa gya hu na I'll make it for you 😌😉.

And he tried to cup her face but she hold his hand and stopped him.

Neil: Naina tum

Before he could continue she interrupted him and without saying anything handed him her wedding card. He saw it and was hell shocked to his core that she had been marrying to someone else. Tears were falling down from both of their faces. He got so much angry and tear it out and threw it in the air. She tried to explain him but he was so angry that he was about to raise his hand on her. She got scared while he realised what he was about to do. He was about to cup her face but she jerked it off in disappointment.

Neil: I'm sorry Naina mai hath nhi uthana chahta tha but mai... Ye sab kyu Naina hum dono to pyaar krte hai na ek dusre se please aisa mat karo Naina tum shadi kaise kr skti ho humne vada kiya tha hum hamesha sath rahenge. I know maine kuch din bahot pareshan kiya hai tumhe but please Naina mujhe uski ye saza mat do please boldo ki ye sab jhoot hai😭💔.

Naina: ye sach hai Neil meri shadi Raj se ho rahi hai aur ab bahot deri ho chuki hai kal sagai hai please mujhe bhul jao🤧.

Neil bent down on his one knee and took the ring in his hand and said: please nhi Naina aise mat kaho mai tumhare bina nhi jee paunga I love you so much please marry me.. Please mujhe mere kiye ki itni badi saza mat do🤧😭.

They both were fully in tears and crying. She nodded her head in no and started taking baby steps backwards.

Neil: Naina please mat jao please I Love you Naina😭💔.

She burst out in tears and nodded in a no and ran from there.

Kaisi teri khudgarzi
Na dhoop chune na chhanv
Kaise teri khudgarzi
Kisi thaur tike na paanv

Neil: Naaaiiiinnnnaaaaaa

He cried out loud and was heartbroken. He stood up and threw the ring in anger.

Kaisi teri khudgarzi
Na dhoop chune na chhanv
Kaise teri khudgarzi
Kisi thaur tike na paanv

He left from there and was walking lifelessly on the road. He reached his home and went to his room. No one has watched him as he was alone at home as his parents had gone somewhere. He shut the door and started throwing things here and there. While on other hand Naina was also in the same condition tearing the pillow and bedsheets in anger and disappointment💔.