Mari-Bug🐞: Really, Chloe? :-!

Queenie👑👑: suuuuuuureeeeee. Now goooooooo!

I chuckled, tossing my phone on the bed (carefully) before taking a shower and putting on the outfit. I packed my swimsuit, sunscreen, towel and other stuff into a bag. "Marinette, your boyfriend's here!" Maman yelled from downstairs making me blush heavily.

"Maman..." I whined as I made my way downstairs. Felix was standing next to Maman wearing a simple forest green shirt and black jeans yet he manages to look fucking breathtaking.

How the actual FUCK does he do that?!

"Be home by 9, Marinette. And you two better not try anything rated 18 or I'll hunt you down, Graham De Vanily!" Papa threatened making Felix and I sweat dropped.

"Don't scare the boy away, Tom! Never mind your father, Marinette. You and your friends should go have fun."

I hugged Maman and Papa before heading out with Felix. "Where's Chloe and the others?" I asked as he held the bakery door open for me. "In the car, being obnoxious idiots as usual." He replied dryly and rolled his eyes making me giggle.

"Yo, lovebirds! Let's go already!" Luka yelled poking his head from the window and Chloe smacked him upside the head.

"You see; obnoxious idiots," Felix grumbled and led Marinette into the car.

~~~~~

I'm soooooo sorry I left this story for this long. At first, I wasn't sure whether to just rewrite the whole thing and when I decided to leave it the way it was, Wattpad deleted the chapter which led to throwing my phone on the floor (I had to get a new screen guard 😔).

Anyway, I'm really sorry I kept you all waiting this long and hopefully you'll accept my apology if I add some

💫memes💫