Act II: Chapter 10: Killer Couple

Start from the beginning

Alex: Screw you.

Anne: Hey, Andy and Alex you wanna join up?

Andy: Screw you.

Anne: Oh, I have a message from Chucky. He said you'll know what it means. It's just a single word. He said, "Disembowel." Now, what do you suppose that means, Andy?

Andy was staring as Anne had a sick smile on her face as Andy just hanged up the phone as Alex looked at him.

Alex: They just continue to play games on us. Who was she?

Andy: Thats right. That must be his partner or something.

Alex looked at him as Alex continued looking at the road as He was thinking about the phone call.

Meanwhile Madeleine was seen holding the doll as She was alone in the room as Madeleine was staring at the doll. She thought it needed some nap time as Madeleine got up and placed the doll on the bed and put a blanket on it and placed her hand on it.

Madeleine: I never stopped loving you.

Chucky; I'm your friend to the end.

Madeleine had a smile on her face as Chucky secretly clutched his fist as Madeleine looked at the doll.

Madeleine: You know Chucky, A boy's best friend is his mother.

Chucky: *Blinks* Wanna play?

Madeleine continued staring until she grabbed a pillow and started pressing on the doll's hand as Chucky started clutching his fist as Madeleine continued pressing harder before she stopped and stared at it until she heard Foley's voice.

Foley: Madeleine, what have you done?

Madeleine: What?

Foley: What have you done to your baby, Madeleine?

Madeleine: It's not a baby, it's just a doll.

Foley: Your baby. Joshua. Remember? What did you do to him, Madeleine?

Madeleine was silent as she was staring as Nica moved her wheelchair and was looking at her as Charles was standing near the door.

Madeleine: I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry.

Foley: Not to me, Madeleine. Say it to him.

Madeleine looked at him as Nica moved her wheelchair near the bed as Madeleine took off the pillow and saw the doll's eyes were closed.

Madeleine: sweet angel, can you ever forgive me? He just wouldn't stop crying. No matter what I did, I couldn't make him stop. The sound was like a sharp piece of glass drilling into my head. *Cries* I was a terrible mother. I could never make him happy.

Nica: He's just pretending.

Foley: Nica-

Suddenly Nica tried to snatch the doll but Madeleine quickly grabbed him and got up as Nica shouted.

Nica: He's alive!!!

Charles/Malcolm was laughing as Foley looked at him as Madeleine was holding the doll tightly and spoke.

Madeleine: More than anything, I wish that he was. Wishing won't bring him back. I know that now.

Foley: *Takes the doll* Come on. It's a doll. And it's a powerful symbol of your guilt, Malcolm's confusion . . . and the past. Now, don't you think it's time to bury the past once and for all?

Nica was staring at him as Foley was looking at the doll.

Soon, Foley and the others were out burying the doll as Nica was watching everything from the window as Nurse Carlos walked towards her as He spoke.

Carlos: You're not buying it, are you?

Nica: He'll be back. . . . .

A few hours later

A few hours later

It was night time as Andy stopped the car as Both Alex and Andy got out of the car and were walking as a Security guard noticed them.

Security Guard: Visiting hours are over, Gonna have to ask you two to turn around.

Andy: We need to see Doctor Foley or Nica Pierce right away.

Guard: Well you can call and make an appointment.

Alex: This is an emergency.

Guard: I bet, But you two get in the car and turn around.

Andy: You have to let us in.

Guard: No, Leave right now.

Alex gritted his teeth and shooked his head.

Alex: Fine, I'll commit myself.

Suddenly Alex punched the guard in the face as Andy looked at Alex and didn't expected that punch but the other guards saw what happened as They immediately ran to capture Alex and Andy as They were trying to escape.

Soon, The Nurse locked both Alex and Andy in a cell as Andy was glaring through the mirror.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!!! :)