Act II: Chapter 10: Killer Couple

Start from the beginning

Anne smiled and laughed as He fixed his coat and was smiling at her as They continued walking and were talking to eachother.

Anne: I'll head back home right now though.

Charles: What are you eating for dinner?

Anne: *Raises an eyebrow* Uh I'll see what I can make.

Charles: *Smiles* How about I take you out for dinner?

Anne was shocked as He continued looking and smiling at her as Anne looked at him.

Anne: Dinner? I don't kno-

Charles smiled and grabbed her hand as Anne was looking at him as He spoke.

Charles: Its okay, I know a good place.

Anne looked at him and smiled as She wanted to refuse because she thought he was tired but He kept grabbing her hand and pulled her as Anne laughed.

Anne: *Laughs* What are you doing?

Charles: You dragged me around the arcade like that. Now Let's go.

Anne: Hahaha Fine.

They both shared a laugh together as Charles continued holding her hand before he wrapped his arm around her as They both walked away.

But Unknown to them, Someone was standing and watching them.

Tiffany was staring as She was feeling shocked and upset also, She saw both of them talking to eachother and the way Charles was holding her hand upsetted her

( He didn't take me out for dinner. . . . )

Flashback end-

Nica was seen crawling on the floor as The asylum was empty as Nica continued crawling until she saw someone standing as She raised her head and saw who it was.

.

Alice: Auntie Nica.

Nica: Alice?

Alice: We've been waiting for you.

Nica was shocked as She was looking at Alice until she saw a shadow of Chucky behind her as she was scared as Alice smirked and vanished.

Nica turned and saw Chucky behind her as Her eyes were widen as Chucky raised his knife and was strangely moving alot as Nica was staring at him.

Suddenly she woke up as She found herself in the bed as Nica was looking around in shock and confusion. She saw that it was snowing as Nica was looking around until she saw glimpses of Chucky with half of his face again as He was laughing.