Dottore, of course, checks on M/n's head for injuries then chuckles.
"M/n I have some news, you're not as human as we thought. You're a half-demon unlike your siblings and mother–Ahem, stepmother."Dottore explains that M/n was a bastard child with the right to succeed due to the mark on his neck.

While this takes place, Scaramouche is angry! How dare filth touch his belongings and how dare M/n allow it to happen?! Dottore barely finished his explanation as to why M/n suddenly started to change before Scaramouche angrily dragged the male away to his room.

💜💜💜

M/n was shoved into the smaller male's room and told to kneel. Confused the male does as told and waits as his master rummages through some things hidden away by a tatami panel.
"Scaramouche-Dono–"

"Silence! You dare allow those disgusting humans to touch you?! Remove your yukata now, it's time for you to learn a lesson."M/n nervously complies with his orders and takes off his yukata under Scaramouche's watchful gaze. While taking off the top layer, Scaramouche stops behind him and roughly ties the male's arms behind his back with a vibrant red rope.
"Scaramouche-Dono what are you–"

"Didn't I say to shut up?"Scaramouche yanks M/n back and continues to dress the male in the red rope, going as far as to tie his legs, leaving him in a kneeling position.
"Everyone seems to can't keep their eyes off you...Of course, I know this but for them to touch what's mine? The audacity! I'll show them all who you belong to!"Scaramouche adds the cherry on top shoves a ball gag into M/n's mouth and opens the male's second layer. M/n was stunned by this turn of events but he oddly enjoyed the smaller male taking such a dominant role over him. The balladeer takes notice of the excited look in his servant's eyes and smirks.
"Hehe, Hahahaha! I see~ You're enjoying this? A man such as yourself is being tied up by someone physically smaller than you. Pathetic!"Scaramouche swings his hand, catching it right on M/n hardening member. He lets out a muffled cry of surprise but his body shivers.

Scaramouche was really starting to like this, so he did it again, watching M/n's body shake from the contact.
"Ooh a masochist, what a fun one you are. Too bad you can't speak and beg for more~! Gee to think I dressed you as a whore, I didn't take you for one but guess I was wrong."His words were sharp and degrading but they brought M/n member to life, now it was standing tall as the red hue brightened across the half demon's face. The small male removes his clothes in a teasing strip and can see M/n salivating. Once again he slaps M/n's cock.
"Hehehehe, now as part of your punishment, you'll watch me pleasure myself for a bit before I touch your cock. If you look away I'll take longer to touch you."The male leans back in full view of M/n and smirks when seeing the pre-cum leaking from the neglected and slightly abused cock.

Scaramouche lifts his left enough for M/n to still have the perfect view while reaching behind with his left hand to teasing circle his hole while using his right to playful pump his cock. He shutters never has anyone watched him play with himself, it was quite exciting for him.
"Lookie~Mgh I'm putting my fingers in~ Don't you wish this was your cock?"Scaramouche pushes two fingers into his entrance and starts pumping them into himself while stroking his member, all the while holding eye contact with his servant.

He moans loudly and his stomach flutters from the knowledge of M/n eyes on him. He then flips into his stomach, still fingering his hole open in preparation to take M/n cock. The muffled cries of M/n made the puppet pump fast, while also trying to reach that spot he's only touched a few times.
"Haaa~Fuck! Fuck! I...I can't reach it...I guess it's time to use that pathetic slab of meat then~"Scaramouche picks himself up and staggers over to M/n. His smirk was of course still intact, mainly when seeing the male leaking more than enough pre-cum for him not to use lube.

Scaramouche straddles his servant's lap and hovers just over the tip.
"You did well watching your master but you'll soon be begging for me to stop. I'm going to milk this pathetic thing dry."He eases himself slowly onto M/n's cock and watches as M/n attempts to buck his hips but couldn't due to his legs being bound.
I might have underestimated how...How big he is! It's filling me up and I'm nearly at the bottom!
Scaramouche's smirk faulted when his bottom firmly sits against M/n's lap. The male was twitching and moaning but couldn't utter a single word because his mouth was blocked.
He couldn't think, he wanted to thrust his hip more than anything and it was driving him insane. He nearly died when he looks down to see his cock perturbing from Scaramouche's stomach.
"Hngh, fuck soo damn full...Aaaah~♡"Scaramouche places his hand on M/n knees and starts bouncing slowly at first, legs shaking each time he goes down but once he gets used to the size, he goes wild.

Bouncing on his servant's cock like there was no tomorrow! M/n was in a state of bliss as his eyes rolled back as muffled moans continued to fall from his blocked lips. His abused cock screams for release as Overstimulation sets into his veins. Scaramouche was more busy with his own abuse, jamming himself down on his prostate. Stars take over his vision as whore like moans rip from his body.
"Ngh! You're m-mine!! Haaa! Fuck! This–"Scaramouche slams down hard making M/n's body spasm.
"Cock, is mine! All mine~! And if anyone tries to touch what's mine, I'll punish them and you~"Scaramouche wraps his arms around M/n's neck and continues his previous actions.
"Ha-Ha!! You're bitting down on that ball, getting close? Good, fill me up! Stuff your master full until you can't anymore! NNGGHH–AAAHHH! GONNA–CUUUUMM!!"His entire body jolts as if he were electrocuted from the inside as M/n pumps load after load into Scaramouche's body as he rides out his high. The greedy balladeer wanted one more and kept going, his moan that were merely slutty turned out right sinful. M/n felt like his mind and body were on fire as Scaramouche was attempting to milk him for one more orgasm. The warm gummy walls squeezing his cock was all he thought of. Surprisingly, Scaramouche got what he wanted, of course, his extra treat plus more.

M/n's body twitches as he lurches forward to lean on his master. As Scaramouche barely came down from his high he untied the ball gag, finally allowing M/n to speak but all that he could utter was incoherent words.
"So good...so good, warm and...and squeezing me..." That was all M/n could say before passing out against Scaramouche.
"Hehe, sleep tight inside my heat worm. This will teach you that this dick belongs to me only."Scaramouche unties M/n's arms and legs, pushes the male into his back, and lays on top of him while pulling the futon cover over them.

"Scaramouche unties M/n's arms and legs, pushes the male into his back, and lays on top of him while pulling the futon cover over them