00

THE STORY WAS SUPER UNORIGINALIt was just like any other Manhwa

It was just like any other Manhwa.

So the female protagonist endured a harsh childhood before meeting all of the male leads who of course, all fall in love with her. Then the villains interfere, and all that.

Even if it was boring in certain areas, it was still one of my favourite Manhwas!

It was called "I Became the Heroine!", yes, very creative.

The story starts with the female protagonist, Y/N Andelle. She was a commoner who's mother had died, but the Baroness Terusse married her father. Her new siblings bullied her daily. Then being the daughter of a baron, she was frowned upon, being the lowest of the nobles.

But Y/N was an incredibly beautiful and pure soul.

So pure, she was blessed by god with the powers of healing.

With those powers, she caught the attention of many, including all the male leads.

She meets all of the male leads, and of course there's the villianess who is extremely jealous and loathes the female lead.

In the end, the villianess suffers the typical ending for a villianess.

Death.

And after, the female lead marries the crown prince, but the other male leads still interact with her, still being in love with her.

Then they live happily ever after, blah, blah, blah.

But there's only one reason I hate it!

The female lead, Y/N! She's just so incredibly naive, stupid, nice, and innocent!

Like she'd drop an apple or something, and start crying. Then everyone would drop everything, to aid her.

She's so naive she almost got kidnapped five times in the story!

It was only for her powers that she became the heroine.

I hated the main protagonist! But I loved other characters, and I adored the villianess the most.

Her name was Daniella Trentivar She had purple eyes and hair, but she was still incredibly beautiful! More than Y/N...

Her brother, Carrius Trentivar had the same purple hair and eyes. He was the next heir to the family, after the duke's passing. He was a skilled fighter and had a cold and reserved personality when not around Y/N. of course, he was a male lead.

Then there was the knight, Aiden Cantimore, serving the crown in the military. He had dark messy red hair and golden eyes. He was the strongest in the empire's military, and was said to be blessed by god with the powers of war. He was too, a love interest.

Kaehil Castilian had long silver hair in a ponytail, and was first an assassin,but his heart melted for the heroine, typical... He lived in the neighbouring kingdom. He also had purple eyes and a quiet but beautiful aura, and was of course a main love interest.

He also had a sister, Yunna, with the same characteristics but with her hair down and curly. She was smart and respectful.

Then there was Kaehil's younger brother, with silver hair but short, and purple, Kade. He was loyal and protective.

The crown prince, Sorin Orintanis was the main love interest, with dark blue hair and grey eyes. He was rude and had a huge ego. He was next in line to the throne after his father, the emperor's passing.

The main protagonist's step siblings both had dark yellow hair and blue eyes. The girl was named Sabina Terusse and was spoiled but smart. The boy was Felin Terusse, older, but more stupid.

Then, the main protagonist had two childhood friends, Angela, a kind girl with short brown hair and green eyes, and Yuul Latil, male, dark hair, purple eyes. He was the main protagonist's obsessive ex. Yuul only shows up in her backstory scenes.

Yuri Rayne, female, long dark hair and purple eyes, bubbly and always happy.

And guess what? There's more.

Both brothers of the Boreusse noble family, Tanor Boreusse, light short green hair and yellow eyes, and Odal Boreusse, longer light blue hair with almost identical personalities.

Irin Tankin, a dark skinned male with the ability to transform into a panther, with dark purple eyes.

More? Yes.

Anita Somize, medium length pink hair and blue eyes.

Dina Narendra, white silky hair and red eyes, and her brother with long black hair and the same red eyes.

Plus every other irrelevant maid, servant or whatever!

Y/N didn't even care for any of them! They always did everything for her, got injured for her, died for her, and it ends in her marrying the crown prince and living happily ever after!

If I could change the story, I would definitely make a lot of changes.