★彡[ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ/ ᴊᴜɴɢʟᴇ]彡★

WARNING:
Viewer Discretion is Advised.

[10/21/2021][ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘꜱ]

[10/21/2021]
[ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘꜱ]

★彡[—————————————————]彡★

[ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴛᴀɢᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʏʟᴀ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ.]

The smell of weed and alcohol caused your nose to tingle as the men around you smoked and drank like it was no tomorrow.

Nore had invited you onto the show because he wanted a female guest to be on his 1st episode of smoke champs but if you knew it was gonna be 7 other men sitting at the table with you , you would've denied the offer.

3 of them were Nore's childhood friends who all did 15 years in the pen game , 1 was his nephew , 2 were these dudes from Philly named wallo and gillie and lastly your ex jungle.

It's been 15 minutes into the interview and you haven't said nothing since.  The only thing you could do is admire the side of jungles face as he licked his lip's after every couple sentences he spoke.

You was trying to not make it noticeable how much you were staring at him however gillie who sat right between the two of you noticed .

" Damn Tyla , why you grilling my man's like that" Gille said causing the whole room to go silent for a minute before filling up with laughter.

You laughed trying to hide the fact you were starting to get embarrassed.

' Yo , Tyla since you and jungle here. We seen Tupac , we seen Nas but theres that one story where Tupac came to Central Park or whatever- '

'Battery park' you and jungle said in unison causing Nore to chuckle. ' yea , that's right Battery park. Listen everyone saying that you the one who pulled out jungle, you the one that - '

' they didn't let me take the gun , I was trying to get the gun off Tyla's hip' jungle said cutting Nore off.

'So , you was gonna put Pac down' Wallo asked. This made you start to think how fucked up your life would've been if he had shot pac that day. Suge would've killed you , if he knew you was fucking with jungle knowing Pac had beef with Nas.

'I was gonna take him out , I was gonna lay him out.' Jungle confessed.

" is this still illegal, this sounds illegal still " Nore nephew joked.

'Ion give a fuck , it's the truth' jungle said.

'Listen , this is the most famous story , suge told the story now I need to here y'all story'