Chapter 4 💍HoneyMoon🌕🌚🔞

Start from the beginning

When i was done the corset fell to the floor and his magnificent back was exposed, When I looked at his back i breathed out in surprise, He had a sexy tattoo on his back, But i didn't understand what it meant, It was a phrase in a language that i didn't understand. He held the dress in front of his breasts to prevent me from seeing them, I looked down the path at his back and stopped my gaze on the curve of his ass, It was so attractive, was inviting me to bury my tongue and mouth in that sexy curve.

I was so lost in his sensuality that i didn't even notice how badly he was shaking

I was so lost in his sensuality that i didn't even notice how badly he was shaking. He walked away from me still holding the dress in front of him and turned to me "I'm going to take a shower" He said and went to the bathroom without waiting for my answer. Luckily he had gone into the right door, because there was another door that had a kind of bathroom too, but with no shower.
While i was waiting for my wife i went to a small Freeze in the balcony area of ​​my room and took a bottle of champagne, I opened it and put it in a glass, I sat on the bed and placed the bottle of Chaopagne on a small table next to the bed.

I raised the cup to my lips and sipped the drink, as iwaited for my Queen to return from his bath. After a few minutes Taehyung came back from the shower wearing a black silk nightgown, Sevem having left the nightgown prepared in the bathroom.

I looked him up and down and felt my member tighten in my pants

I looked him up and down and felt my member tighten in my pants. I put the glass of Chaopagne on the table and walked over to him, I stopped in front of him and walked over, When i was about to touch him he said...
"Don't you want to take a shower too?"
I stopped and looked at him "No...I took another shower when i changed clothes for the party" I replied him (He actually took another shower for the party,
He wanted to relax so he took a cold shower) "Okay then, what now?"
He asked in that sexy low voice looking up at me. I looked into his pretty young face "Come here" I said sitting up on the bed and offering him my hand.
He came to me a little shakily and stood in front of me placing his hand in mine. His innocent, blue eyes stopped at the small table that held the Champagne. "Can i have some?" He asked me in an innocent voice. I wondered how could someone be so cute and sexy at the same time. "No...I don't think it's good for you to be unavailable for our honeymoon" I told him seriously.
He looked at me with his inocent eyes and his mouth formed a natural pout. "Okay" He said. So i pulled him by his hand and put him in my lap, I felt his heart beat faster.
"Just relax, I'll guide you" I told him bringing my hands up to his face and caressing that gorgeous young face.
He nodded in agreement. So i pulled him by the neck and kissed him softly, He also kissed me back with those soft red lips. I deepened the kiss and this time asked permission to put my tongue in his mouth. He accepted and opened his mouth letting me into that warm and delicious cave. I didn't want his first time to be traumatizing, So i took control of myself and tried to be as gentle as i could. I sucked his lips lightly and played with his tongue, He let out a sigh of pleasure, I smirk to myself and pulled away from his lips.
I looked into his face and he had his mouth half open, His eyes sparkled and that inocent looked, His chest rose and fell from heavy breathing, I looked at his cleavage and watched how beautiful it was when his chest rose and fell as he breathed. I took me off my lap and gently placed him on the bed, I kissed him once more on the lips and then placed a kiss on his forehead. He just looked at me with that scared young face. I put my hand on his back and lifted him up a little. I brought my hands to the nightgown and slowly pulled it over his head. He was very nervous but he didn't stop my actions. When i took off the nightgown i almost went crazy with the sight, He wore a white lace lingering, His body was even more beautiful than i imagined and it was even more magnificent half naked. My eyes dropped to his navel and my breath hitched. "Fuck" I cursed. He had a navel piercing. I took my eyes off that vision of sin and looked into his eyes, He had a slightly scared expression.