The four followed McGonagall to an empty office, one floor above the one they were on. The office was small, with a wooden desk right in the middle and wooden chairs along the walls. Astrid and Dean sat on one side of the room, while Harry and Hermione sat on the other. She glanced at Dean, but he also seemed to have no idea what this could be about. Astrid had a knack for trouble, but not getting in trouble. She watched as McGonagall strode in after them, followed by Madam Pomfrey. She furrowed her eyebrows, as confused as ever, sure the a couple hexes might've hurt at the moment but currently they were in no pain, so why would the school nurse be called in?

Madam Pomfrey bustled in carrying a red bag, which was no doubt filled with a bunch a medicine and tools. "Professor Lupin sent an owl that you had taken ill on the train, Potter," McGonagall said. He was the one who had fainted, Astrid looked at him throughly, he looked quite alright to her.

"Oh it's you, is it," Madame Pomfrey said, to a now red-faced Harry. "I suppose you've been doing something dangerous again?"

"It was a dementor Poppy."

Madame Pomfrey and the Professor shared a dark look, Astrid concluded that they were both very unhappy with their new guests. "Setting dementors around the school, he won't be the last who collapses- yes you're all clammy-"

"I'm fine," Harry protested, glancing at the two in-front of him, he pushed Poppy's hand away. "Professor Lupin already gave me chocolate."

Dean and Astrid exchanged looks, who was Professor Lupin?

Poppy looked delighted, "Did he now? So we've finally got a Defense Against the Dark Arts Teacher who knows his remedies?"

Harry, once again, assured Professor McGonagall that he was feeling fine. Astrid almost felt bad for the flustered boy as the nurse left- muttering her displeasure to herself, had not the Professor immediately turn on them. McGonagall stared at Dean and Astrid sharply, Astrid felt Dean shuffle in his seat, his arms tensing.

"Er- Is there something wrong Professor?" Dean asked unsurely, his eyes avoiding McGonagall completely.

Astrid saw the Professor pick up a small piece of paper off the desk beside her. It was crumpled and old, and the ink bled into the back of the thin paper. Professor McGonagall read the paper, her voice coming out stricter than usual. "Sparks of red, yellow, and green were being blasted out of Carriage three- hundred and six."

Dean scratched his neck, his eyes full of fault. "Professor, we are innocent!" he claimed, Astrid didn't know how he possibly thought to worm his way out of this one.

"Precisely," Astrid crossed her arms. "There were hundreds in the train, and you accuse us?" she asked, her voice unlike her own, coming out much like her Aunt's.

"I have many reason to believe you two are the perpetrators."

"Perpetrators?" Dean said undignified, his face full of shock. "Were not criminals!"

"A crime has been committed." Professor McGonagall put the paper on the desk. She was taking stuff way out of proportion, Astrid thought.

"Not by us," Dean stubbornly kept his side, he straightened out his posture, now daring McGonagall in the eye. "We are being falsely accused."