[2]

Estrellas POV
The game was intense, so far mexico had 2 and the opposing team had 1 if mexico scored this point they'd be able to go to the world cup. Estrella watching the game intently keeping her eyes on the ball, they landed on a guy he was not much taller than her, his hair was help back by a headband and lord was he was fine.

"ANDALE KEVIN METELO" Estrella screaming at her best friend to make the goal but instead he passed it to his teammate the same teammate estrella had her eye on. "GOALLLLLLL" rang through out the stadium mexico qualified for the world cup.

During there celebration on the field kevin asked the security guards to bring you down to celebrate with them. "Miss Estrella you have been invited down to the field follow us"  She raised an eyebrow as to why they invited her out. Before her foot even touched the grass kevin came running to her picking her up screaming. "LOS HICIMOS WEY" estrella laughed at how happy he was .

"I'm so proud of you Chismoso you better invite me to the games" Kevin just smiled at her and ran back with his team . She was so proud of her best friend, yeah kevin gets on her nerves a lot but they grew up together. She looked around seeing the fans go crazy, looking back at the team she made eye contact with the same guy she had her eye one.

"Hey kevin who's that?" Kevin raised an eyebrow and looked in the direction she was looking in. Suddenly he looked at her, "callete don't date him he's ugly"  Estrella just rolled her eyes knowing she won't get his name unless she goes up to him .    She slowly made her way to him, "hi uh im estrella!" she made sure to smile to not seem rude . The guy looked at her confused, "oh hello i'm diego" neither of them said anything till kevin jumped on diego which was her cue to leave .

   Estrella ended up heading to her car to let them celebrate. she headed home but ended up getting a text from kevin .

               chiki bon bon kevin😔🫶🏼
ESTY
VEN CON
NOSOTROS
A COMER
PORFA
🙏🙏
                                                        donde?
i don't know
dress fancy
we will pick
you up in 20
seen

Estrella wasn't sure what to wear, she had limited options. She decided on a black skirt, white shirt and a cropped black zip up , with mary janes. Estrella isn't a fan of doing her hair she finds it boring but since it was fancy and you never know if you'll find your future boyfriend she went with a ribbon . Just as she finished putting lip gloss on her phone went off .

chiki bon bon kevin😔🫶🏼

We are here
hurry
seen

⚽️

"ESTRELLA SIT HERE"
"Callate wey the whole world can hear you"
Estrella chuckled at the way memo was annoyed already. She made her way next to alexis.

"wey tengo chisme" Alexis ended up ranting to estrella about everyone on his team. After what seemed like 10 hours they finally arrived at the restaurant, everyone ran out to try to avoid paparazzi leaving estrella alone.
"Bro estos pendejos" She tried her best to go through the crowd of people but ended up getting pushed around .

"Estrella come here" she heard a voice from behind her, turning around she saw diego. Not wanting to get pushed she grabbed on his hand and went through the crowd .

Kevin had originally saved a seat for estrella but alexis ended up sitting there next to a pissed of kevin. Both diego and estrella had to sit next to eachother, everyone was engaged in a conversation that diego decided to make one.

"So uh how are you?" estrella looked at him confused but responded

"i'm okay what about you?"
"i'm good to"
Awkward silence fell upon the two adults, diego decided to break it.

"So are you and kevin like a thing?"
Estrella almost spit her soda out
"Woah no ew god no, he's my best friend"

"Ohh okay you know because kevin literally barely talks to girls so i kinda assumed you know ."

"yeah, he can't be in front of a girl without embarrassing himself it's quite funny. Oo one time in 8th grade he almost pissed himself talking to his girlfriend"

Diego admired Estrella, the way her eyes sparkled, her nose scrunched up with excitement, her hair falling perfectly. There was no lie she was beautiful, it felt weird . They barely even met and he feels something different with her, something real.

"ESTRELLA CALLATE DONT TELL HIM" Kevin turned red out of embarrassment after hearing her tell diego that . The whole table erupted into laughter , the whole night diego and estrella talked and got to know eachother. Turns out they had so much in common, they even exchanged numbers .

estrellavalentina

liked by diego_lainez, alexisvega

liked by diego_lainez, alexisvega.9, neymarjr and 849,900 others
estrellavalentina: i made memo take this😉
comments
neymarjr:😍😍
>estrellavalentina: 🤎 .
>kevinalvarez_c: QUE
user1789: no bc i ship neymar and estrella
user7990: she's so fine omg
diego_lainez: 🤔
>estrellavalentina:🙅‍♀️
view more comments

💌💌💌💌💌
sooo neymar and estrella?🤔🤔