Prologue

"Such a colourful kingdom. What do you think there is, mi pequeña amiga (my small friend)?" A seven year old girl asked her only friend, a small pink robin, who sat on a branch from a tree. The small robin chirped as if to answer before taking off and landing on the girl's shoulder. It nuzzled his head into her cheek as the girl giggled and then stroked it.

"I guess you're right

"I guess you're right."

The girl was sitting on a tree at the very far end of the castle gardens with her crown in her hands. Her legs dangled from the edge of the branch of a particular tree which overlooked the VAST kingdom of Encanto.

From her favourite place, she could see people she's never met as dots hustling and bustling around the kingdom. She could see the huge huge mountains in the distant she has nevwr touched. She could see the town she has never set foot in. And she doesn't know why.

She sighed, as she placed her crown back on her head before (riskily and clumsy) crawling to the trunk of the tree. The small pink robin squawked in alarm from the abrupt movement as he got off her shoulder, flapping his wings frantically. The girl crawled to the middle of the tree and leaned her side on the trunk, dangling her legs from the edge of the branch again. She then looked to the side to be met by her small friend annoyed face.

"Oh. Sorry, Izan." She answered, hastily, before cupping her hands on front of her for the small robin. Izan chirped, happily before landing in her hands, nuzzling his head in the heat of her hand.

They looked up at the bright blue sky, free from clouds which made her smile a little. Her tia was in a good mood. It was probably Tio Félix. He always brought out her good side.

She sighed again, faintly hearing the clash of swords in the background. Her hermano, hermanas, prima and primos were training again. All she just wanted to join them. But she couldn't and she doesn't know why.

She looked back up at the sky, just in time to see the sky go grey with grey clouds and...

"Mirabel! What are you doing up there?!"

(She failed to notice something gold shimmer, coming from the mountains in the very far distance.)

Princess Mirabel of Encanto, as clumsy as she was, fell from the tree and hit the ground, the impact making her groan in pain, Izan fluttered off her shoulder just in time and then flew down to stay by Mirabel's side. Mirabel laid on the green grass below her, as she heard three people rushing over. Someone in a teal royal dress and another in a yellow royal dress came into vision. Her mama cradled her face as her tia fussed and fretted over her sobrina whilst she struck the tree with lightning as revenge.

"Tiaaa. That was my favourite tree." Mirabel whined, as she saw the lightning hit the tree.

"I regret nothing." Pepa answered, still glaring at the tree. She was the most protective of her sobrina, apart from Julieta and Agustín.

"Eat." Princess Julieta interrupted, shoving an arepa in her hija's mouth.

Queen Alma of Encanto stood behind her hijas with some guards, head held high, dress in her marron royal dress and not a single piece of hair out of place with her crown placed on top of her head.

"Mirabel. You know you're not allowed up there." Julieta warned her hija, helping her up and dusting off her dress. Julieta then lifted Mirabel up and made her long way with Mirabel in her arms, Pepa by her side and Alma in front of her, their beautiful royal dress trialing behind them.

"But why, Mama. Why am I not allowed out there?" Mirabel grumbled, leaning her chin on her mama's shoulder. She knew full well her mama said up there but she just wanted to go out there. It just wasn't fair. Pepa placed Mirabel's crown back on her head and Izan came and landed on Julieta's other shoulder.

"It's dangerous, mija." Julieta replied, in a tone that told Mirabel that this conversation was over. Mirabel just sighed and buried her face in her mama's shoulder.

They walked up the path towards Casita, their beautiful huge castle, granted by a miracle years and years ago. Mirabel lifted her head slightly and watched the kingdom grow smaller and smaller from over Julieta's shoulder as they passed a variety of trees before entering the castle gardens. Izan chirped happily as he took off from Julieta's shoulder and flew ahead towards Casita. The Royal Family came to the stairs and walked inside Casita, who greeted them as they entered.

As soon as they entered, the doors were slammed shut as the guards stood in front to guard it, some still following the royal family

As soon as they entered, the doors were slammed shut as the guards stood in front to guard it, some still following the royal family. Mirabel's guard. Mirabel sighed again, burying her head into Julieta's shoulder again. Maybe when she's older she can go out into the world.

_______________
Gosh sorry it's been a while
I didn't really have any idea how to start it and stuff but I got it
Well I think
I've got idea for later on just not now
So I guess we'll see how it'll go

ENJOY!!