Chapter 29: Dinner Party Disaster

Start from the beginning

"Maybe you should go upstairs and get into some better clothes and brush your teeth, your breath smells like expired ice cream", André says walking away.

Tori laughs to herself and walks upstairs. In the kitchen Jade, Cat and Trina begin cooking.

"Okay, I'm gonna start on the lamb chops and asparagus can you two cook the sides?", Trina asks looking at them.

"I guess, I'll make Macaroni and Cheese, and Cat you can make the Green Bean Casserole", Jade says.

"Ok, but I have to look up the recipe, this is gonna be my first time making it", Cat says.

"Cat you said you knew how to make it", Jade replies.

"Yeah, Make It Shine", Cat says laughing.

Trina and Jade stare at Cat. Cat stops laughing and pulls out her phone to find a recipe. Jade and Trina begin cooking.

In the living room, Beck, André, and Robbie set up a table for them to eat at. While setting up, Beck walks up to André.

"Hey André, has Jade been acting weird to you?", Beck asks.

"Weird as in regards to what?", André asks.

"For the past couple of days. She's been distant and asking me questions like if I love her or not, she seems to become more insecure everytime we talk", Beck replies.

"I don't know, maybe you've given her signs that you're unfaithful", André replies.

"Oh no, I've been completely faithful to Jade and she knows that. I think it's something else", Beck says, "And I'm gonna figure it out".

André and Beck continue setting up the table.

An hour goes by and Tori finally comes downstairs.

"Finally", André yells.

"The queen has risen, bow down", Robbie says.

Beck makes the royalty horn sound.

"Very cute but I'm only here to eat, so please tell me the food is ready", Tori says.

Trina comes walking from the kitchen.

" I just finished the lamb chops and asparagus", Trina starts, "Jade is finishing up the Macaroni and Cheese , I'm not sure about Cat".

"Oh my god, I'm starving", Tori says.

"Well maybe we can go ahead and eat the salad or soup until the rest of the food is done", Robbie says.

"And how long until the food is done?", Tori asks.

"Cat, how long until your casserole comes out the oven?", Trina asks.

"It actually has to be in there to be getting done", Cat says.

"Cat!", Jade yells, "You haven't put it in the oven yet?".

"No, the recipe is confusing", Cat says.

"So how long till it will be done?", Trina asks.

Cat scans the recipe and sees 30 minutes for cook time.

"Double the temperature, half the time", Cat whispers to her self.

""What'd you say Cat?", Tori asks.

"Uh, I said 15 minutes", Cat says nervously.

She walks over to the oven and turns the knob to 500.

"Ok well let's go ahead and eat the salad and soup then", Trina says walking to the table.