Chapter 28: Say Yes To The....Baby?

Start from the beginning

"Exactly!", Trina says sitting down and burying her face in her hands.

"Wait, you're actually pregnant?", Tori says.

Trina looks up and nods.

"Trina, oh my god, how did this happen, when did this happen", Tori starts, "HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?".

"I DON'T KNOW TORI, IT JUST HAPPENED", Trina replies.

"When?", Tori asks.

"That night your video dropped, I called myself an Uber and ended up getting dropped off to Andrews house, one thing led to another and it happened", Trina says softly.

Tori takes a seat.

"Trina, what are you gonna do?", Tori asks.

"I had the chance to fix it before it was too late but decided not too", Trina says.

"What do you mean?", Tori asks.

"I mean, I want to keep this baby", Trina says.

"What about Andrew?", Tori asks, "Does he know?",

"No, but I plan on telling him when he gets back", Trina replies.

"Good, because this affects his life, just as much as it does yours", Tori replies.

"I know, im not even sure it's a good idea", Trina says taking a deep breath.

Tori takes Trina's hands.

"Look, I want you to know, that whatever comes from this experience, whether good or bad, we'll get through it and im right here with you", Tori replies.

Trina smiles and pulls Tori into a hug. Suddenly Bradley knocks on the window.

"Okay, I have to get back to the fittings now, but I love you and I'll talk to you later", Tori says blowing a kiss and getting up.

"Okay, love you too", Trina says getting up and leaving.

Across town Jade and Cat sit on FaceChat talking.

"So why are you so insecure all of a sudden?", Cat asks.

"I don't know, with everything that his been brought up since we've returned back home, things have made me question a lot", Jade says.

"Like what?", Cat asks.

"Like, my marriage, my life, my kids", Jade says softly.

"Don't say that, you deserve everything you have plus more, you have an amazing husband, amazing life and career, and two beautiful kids", Cat says.

"Yeah, but is that worth it, when you have a husband with questionable infidelity?", Jade asks.

"Beck can't get pregnant?", Cat asks.

"Cat what? No! There's so much wrong with that statement", Jade says, "Infidelity is the state of an unfaithful spouse".

"Becks been unfaithful?", Cat asks.

"I don't know, that's why it's questionable", Jade says.

"Well if you have to question Beck's loyalty, you two have something's to work out", Cat replies.

"I know", Jade says, "But enough about me, what going on with you and Robbie, any progress".

"Well....", Cat starts.

"Cat!", Jade says, "You have told him right?".

"No....", Cat replies.

"Cat!", Jade says.