Chapter 26: Congratulations Tori!

Start from the beginning

"Why are you so eager to drink", Jade asks.

"I don't have Audrey for an entire week starting tomorrow. I'm going to enjoy this time Child free", Trina replies.

Jade reaches into her purse and pulls out a flask.

"Well you're not going to enjoy yourself with that cheap champagne", Jade says, "Take a swig of this".

Trina takes a shot of the flask and starts coughing.

"What is that?", Trina says clutching her chest.

"Remy Martin Black Cognac", Jade replies.

"That liquor is like $10,000 a bottle". Trina states.

"It was gift from Jamie Lee Curtis", Jade replies.

Trina's mouth drops open.

"You know, Jamie Lee Curtis?", Trina asks.

"No, I swear you people believe anything", Jade says laughing.

"Just for that I'm drinking the rest of your flask", Trina replies taking the flask from Jade.

"Good luck", Jade says, "The last time I finished that flask, I got so drunk, I went to some night club, got into a bar fight, and told everyone there my name was Fallon Carrington".

"That's the drunk I want to be", Trina says, "Tonight I'm gonna be Tootie Carter".

Jade laughs and walks away. Across the room Tori and Ryder talk at the piano.

"Are you nervous about your video reception?", Ryder asks.

"Does it show?", Tori asks.

"No, you're wrinkle and worry free", Ryder jokes.

"Good, things have really started to happen for me, and If they continue, I can't be stopped, and I'm not gonna let anything stop me", Tori says.

"Not even a boyfriend?", Ryder asks.

Tori giggles.

"I guess there's room for that", Tori says.

"Then when do we get to go on our date?", Ryder asks.

Tori smiles.

"Whenever you want to, however I am interested in seeing what's your idea of a perfect date", Tori says.

"Why do you want to know that ?", Ryder asks.

"Because it helps me really get to know you and what you like". Tori says.

Ryder takes a deep breath.

"Okay, I would pick you up on a horse drawn carriage, then I would take you to fanciest steakhouse in town, then take you on a boat ride down the river", Ryder replies.

"Aww, that's so sweet Ryder, it sounds like the perfect date", Tori says.

"Well I hope you love thoughts, because that is not me at all, I like to go to movies, then visit amusements parks, eating at the concession stands", Ryder says.

"I would enjoy that too", Tori says.

"Then it's a date?", Ryder asks.

"It's a date", Tori says.

"Tomorrow?", Ryder asks.

"I can make that work", Tori replies. 

"Ok, well I got to get going now", Ryder says, "So I'll see you tomorrow?".

"Well it's already midnight, so I'll see you today", Tori jokes. 

"Good, then we can discuss future music videos and projects for us", Ryder says leaving.