V-"You make me speechless.Every time Varna.I love you."

She raised her eyes to look at him.As he did something taking her hands in his.Next securing her one hand on her waist and other one holding onto her fingers clasping on them preciously.She was confused till he asked her out through eyes for dance.

Var-"Music??"

V-"Let our heartbeats sing.The best tonight."

Vivaan Reddy was charmer.In all as he swayed to rhythm of their love.Lost in each others eyes and then the moment.That belonged to them only.He twirled her around and got her back in his arms.Her back hitting his front.As his nose touched her cheeks burning them.She felt her breathe heavy trying to match his passion.Both delved into love.

Both fell on bed.With smile on their faces holding onto each others hands.He kissed hers keeping it closer to his heart.She went to hug him.Feeling his heartbeat as he kissed her head.After some time she tried to get  up.

V-"Excuse me.Where do you think you are going."

His smirk was enough to tell her.What he had on mind.Before she could run away he caught her well.Pinning her under him on bed.Kissing her face all over and teasing her.Going closer to lips but not touching the place.He went to her neck getting rid of stole.She shut her eyes feeling gooosebumps.As he had only one word to describe her breathtaking.He touched her chin and raising it placed soft kisses on her neck line and throat.Hearing her moans he could hold it no longer.Pulling over quilt on them.Yet again professeing his love for her.Wishing moment to never end.Varna touched his cheek.With affection staring at his eyes.Living dream she never thought would come true in life.He kissed her eyes and she smiled through tears.Letting him invade her.Both made love to each other preciously.Passionately and trembling even in warmth of love.He held onto her hands kissing her.She took heavy breath as her head dropped on pillow.Sweat covered their face.He just looked at her in moment and whispered I love you.Both smiled in tears.As if they could hold on to this moment.He hugged her like a baby.Hiding his in her neck.She touched his hair.

Sleep was far from Varna's eyes.She looked at her husband sleeping.Holding her tightly.Feeling his breath on her neck.They have come long way she knew.At this moment in life.Everything was perfect.But there was an uneasiness weaving inside her.She felt her throat drying up.And looked for water.Slowly she untagled herself from him.Pulling sheet covering her.She had some water from side table.her eyes fell on Pranushs doll.That was on floor.She picked it up and went back to bed.A light smile graced her lips.Remembering how Pranu was crying other day.When dolls dress was torn.And guess who fixed it for him.His father with all love as she saw duo.Keeping name for doll in their own world.She touche doll its long hairs and frock.Then kept it closer to her heart.A drop of tear trickled down her cheek.She stared at her husband.

In this life she never believed she would be blessed with so much love.And happiness.When she was ready to engulf darkness.But he made her believe in living a life.She never knew existed.Her wishes matter to someone now.Who chose to ask her what she wants.What can she do for him.To give him happiness in this life.Was her love enough.She wished to give him something which.Would be precious for both of them.Compelte their love in every sense.She stared with blank mind.If only fate would have been little considerate towards her.Giving her right to give him bundle of joy.Their baby.She knew how badly he wished to have baby girl.Not that he ever expressed it to her.After that day when she made it clear she doesnt want baby.After knowing about her medical condition from doctor.He didnt bring topic again.But she has seen him glancing at that doll.Every time he would tell story to Pranush.Hold it closer to him.With smile on face.Will there ever be light on her life.Which will fill gaps of devoidness.