Ch 1 on the way to Hogwarts

Draco was sitting on the Hogwarts Express, waiting for Pansy and Blaise to get on the train. Draco thought about how he was going to be treated as an ex-Death Eater, but mostly about what the love of his life would think of him. The love of his life was the Chosen One, Harry Potter, and Draco had been in love with Potter since the third year at Hogwarts. Only if Potter felt the same way as Draco did, but "he didn't." Draco found himself deep in thought when he heard someone call his name. Draco looked up to see Pansy and Blaise looking at him.

"Are you okay, Draco?" asked Pansy as she took a seat by the window, and Blaise took a seat next to her, putting his arm around her. Both of them looked at Draco.

"I'm okay," said Draco, looking out the window. Pansy and Blaise started talking, and Blaise asked Draco something, but Draco was too absorbed in his thoughts to hear Blaise.

"Mate, did you hear me?" asked Blaise, looking at Draco and waiting for an answer.

"Sorry, what?" asked Draco, turning his head from the window to face Blaise.

"Pansy and I were talking, and Pansy asked if we're going to make fun of Saint Potter. So, we want to know if we're going to make fun of him or not," asked Blaise, looking at Draco for a minute before looking out the window.

Draco's face turned bright pink when he heard "Potter."

Pansy looked at Draco for just a second, her eyes widening.

"You like Potter!" exclaimed Pansy.

Blaise immediately turned to face Pansy. "What do you mean? Draco can't like Saint Potter," said Blaise.

Draco's face grew even redder, and just then a girl in her third year walked by, looking at Draco's red face. Draco looked at Pansy and Blaise.

"Will you two shut up?" said Draco.

"Do you really like Potter?" asked Blaise, looking curious. Draco took a deep breath.

"Yes, are you going to stop being my friend?" said Draco, looking at Pansy and Blaise.

"No, why would we?" said Pansy and Blaise simultaneously.

"Okay, but you can't tell anyone, got it?" said Draco.

"Okay," said Pansy.

"We better go get in our robes; we're almost at Hogwarts," said Blaise.

"Okay," said Draco. He got up and went to the door of their compartment, looking at Pansy and Blaise.

"Please don't tell anyone that I like Potter," said Draco, looking worried.

"We won't. Your secret is safe with us, right?" Pansy said, looked at Blaise, waiting for an answer.

"Yes, safe with us," said Blaise, getting up to leave, and so did Pansy. Draco looked at them, opened the door, and went to put on his robes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I edited it but didn't change anything but the grammar

Love u