Chapter 19

It was nearly evening when they reach Dixit House. Niki and Riya were eagerly waiting for them in the hall but Ishwari was nowhere to be seen. As soon as they arrived these two girls came near them and drag them to the sofa to discuss events of last few days. In that moment photographer came to deliver their wedding photo Album and DVD of the Wedding Video. Niki informed Neha who left that day morning only said she is coming with Ranveer and will watch those together.

Ishwari was waiting for Dev in her room but came out to see after 1 hour why he didn't go to meet her in her room. Meanwhile, Neha also arrived and all were busy watching videos. Sonakshi tried to go to look after other household matters but every time was pulled back by her new family members. Ishwari found Dev sitting on the sofa next to Sona, his hand around her waist and enjoying the video with others. She was sad that for watching his wedding video he ignored his mother and thought it was Nutrition's idea to still her son. Sona's eyes only again and again were shifted towards Ishwari's room as she was worried for her and saw her standing holding the railing tightly controlling her emotions. She saw hatred for her in her mother-in-law's eyes and a shiver ran through her body. Dev sensed it and looked toward her. Ishwari couldn't take it and ran to her room.

That night after retiring in their room Sona talked to him about Ishwari and asked him to give a little more attention to her as she might be feeling left out in these things and he agreed that his mother needs assurance that her son is still very much her. The next morning while Sona went for morning arti which everyone attains in the house except Dev, Ishwari forbid her to do any work regarding Puja and said "I accept you as Dev's wife, not as the daughter-in-law of this house and I will never do. You trapped my son and daughters well but your sweet tricks will not work with me so be happy with what you get don't try to impress me. Now you can go to your room this is for our family only, outsiders are not allowed."

 Sona went back to her room with teary eyes and determination "I will win your heart ma. One day you will accept me as your daughter-in-law." Seeing Sona's humiliation Riya got angry "I am leaving also. From now I will not attain puja till Bhabi get permission to do that. She is not an outsider she is one of us our Sister in law for society but for us a loving sister." And she left. Niki followed her lead "I am also quitting. Riya Di is right none of us will till Bhabi can do with full rights" and left. Iswari sank to the floor in front of God's idol. Radha Rani holds her "Jiji that bangalon stole all your children from you. She must have done some black magic on them or this sweet and caring act of hers." Ishwari also thought that Sonakshi is responsible for her loneliness and getting this kind of behaviors from her kids.

Dev was also upset with the incident and seriously in deep thought why his mother is unable to accept a good and kind person like Sona but he went to meet Ishwari with her breakfast and never mention about the incident as he don't know anything about Sona's suggestion. Somehow Sona felt that other supporting her openly pushed Ishwari more to hate her as she thinks her children are away from her due to Sona. She also tried to convince Riya and Niki to behave normally with Ishwari and they should not misbehave with their mother. If their mother is not right in one matter ten they are not supposed to do wrong with her. She reminded them that their mother worked hard to grow them up but these young girls are hot headed and loved Sona a lot so they were not convinced properly and maintained to stay away from their mother. Neha understand Sonakshi and tried to help her to make her little sisters understand their fault.

Everyone got busy in their regular life. Dev and Riya joined office and Niki started to go college but Sona took leave for few days as she wanted to convince her mother-in-law that she doesn't want to take away any of her children she just wanted to join their clan. She wanted her affection and loves her a lot. She don't have any intension to take over the household but she wanted to become a member only wants to stay under Ishwari's guidance and learn things from her. She tried a lot to come close to Ishwari who always pushed her away but she never mentioned it to anyone. Sona became afraid of Mami who always poison Ishwari's mind against her and leave no chance to verbally abuse her.

Now its time for the newly married couple to spend 2 days and 2 nights for their Austamangala. Ishwari was upset that her son will not come home to see her while will stay at the same city. All members of Dixit Family were invited to Bose house to attain Subachani Puja kept for newly married couple. Ishwari was taken aback to see her son to seat for a puja who never seats in their home. She thought that for her son Sona and his In-laws are more important than her and their family while Dev only sat in the Puja for not his faith but for reputation of her in-laws in front of guests.

After coming back from Sona's house Sona also had to join hospital back as her leave were finished but she was determined enough to work hard to impress Ishwari. She knows she will make Ishwari see one day that she love her mother-in-law that she loves her as her mother.