"The car?" Yu Qi asked.

"Let's walk. I want to spend more time with you." Long Hui pulled her hand.

"Oh, okay." Yu Qi also agreed with that.

"Are you getting a day off?" Yu Qi asked.

"Yeah. It was hard though."

"I see. But how do you know I'm in Shiwa Town?"

"You did tell me before." Long Hui chuckled.

Yu Qi was thinking so hard. 'When did I told him?' Oh, she finally remembered. She did tell him during her last meeting with him. But she did not tell him the exact date.

"But I don't tell you the actual date, right?"

Long Hui did not answer that question. Of course, she did not tell the actual date. Every time he got the days off, he always went to Godly Herbs to check whether she was there or not. Sometimes, he directly asked Grandpa Tang or the maid called Hang Chu Xiao. Grandpa Tang always lied to him, but today Grandpa Tang's reaction was a little bit strange so he assumed it was true that his beloved Qi Qi was in the town. To double confirm it, he asked the maid, Hang Chu Xiao.

"Naturally, I have my method to know it." Long Hui gave an unclear answer.

Yu Qi did not think that Grandpa Tang would tell Long Hui. She did not consider that Sister Chu Xiao already became Long Hui's informants.

Meanwhile, in the security office, the two guards relax after being forced to eat the dog's food. They watched every single thing that the couple was doing. Especially the kissing. Their boss's boyfriend was quite daring to kiss in the public. Well, the guard did not know that the two love birds forgot about them.

C222 - 222: Fighting Again

The two of them arrived at Godly Herbs. It was just time for dinner. So, Yu Qi invited Long Hui to join for the dinner. Long Hui greeted Grandpa Tang, Uncle Song Nan, and Tang Han Lee.

Uncle Song Nan and Tang Han Lee nodded acknowledging his greeting while Grandpa Tang glared at him. Long Hui just put his poker face.

"Brat, what are you doing here?" Grandpa Tang wanted to bicker with Long Hui.

"My girlfriend invited me to dinner. Why should I say no?" Long Hui defended himself.

"What? Girlfriend? My beloved granddaughter accepts you?" Grandpa Tang was shocked.

"Yes."

"Why did she accept you?"

"Why can't she accept me? My package is complete." Long Hui said with his blank expression.

"Pfft..." Tang Han Lee could not help to laugh. It was funny to see someone said something shameless with an expressionless face and the other one was in an angry mood.

"Fighting again?" Yu Qi asked them after she reappeared from the kitchen bringing dishes and put them in the table.

"Yu Qi, you accept him?" Grandpa Tang asked.

"Yeah, I did." Yu Qi nodded.

"What do you can see from him? He did not have anything except for that cold expression." Grandpa Tang rolled his eyes.

"That cold expression was one thing that I like." Yu Qi said without thinking. She forgot that Long Hui could hear her answer. When she realized that, Yu Qi turned to Long Hui slowly.

Long Hui was smiling when he heard that sentence. Yu Qi automatically went blushing.

"Let's eat while it's still hot." Yu Qi cut off the topic.