________________________

Annie was driving when she got a call from Dan. 

"Hey, babe. I'm almost home." Annie said to Dan through the phone.

"Where's Lydia?" Dan asked.

"Why? What's happening?" Annie asked worried

"I got Lydia's labs back, and it's worse than I thought. Her systems, renal, endocrine, they're behaving abnormally. I've never seen anything like it." Dan said

"Renal is kidneys, endocrine are tissue that makes and releases hormones that travel in the bloodstream and control the action of the other cells or organs." Bruce explained everyone except Tony and Strange.

"What does that mean, Dan? What are you telling me?" Annie asked

"You need to get her here." Dan said

"My God" Annie sighs and calls Lydia.

"Lydia Parker here leave a message."

"Shit" Annie cursed.

________________________

◆Life Foundation◆

The symbiote laid dead a few feet away from Dr. Skirth's body.

"Oh my god." Everyone looked at the screen sadly. She died for doing the right thing. 

"Where were you when it left Dr. Skirth's body? Where was he?" Carlton asked looking at a dead symbiote and Dr. Skirth. "This is the higher life-form. You stood by and watched while it died. The arrogance."

"Treece, listen to me. After this, we can't risk killing Lydia, not until we find another suitable host. I don't want to see you again unless you have Lydia!" Carlton said angrily to Treece.

________________________

◆Lydia's Apartment◆

(SIREN BLARES)  (INDISTINCT POLICE RADIO CHATTER)

Annie walked towards the officer that were near the apartment.

"Officer, what's happening? I need to get in there. It's my friend's apartment." Annie asked the officer that was near pointing towards Lydia's apartment building.

"Building's been evacuated. It's not safe for you to be here, ma'am." Officer said to Annie. "Get off the streets. Go home. There's bodies all over the city tonight."

"Bodies?" Annie whispered "My God, Lydia, where are you?"

May had a small smile on her face. She was happy that Lydia had a friend like Annie.

________________________

Lydia was walking when her phone started to ring.

"Who is Anne? Your pulse has quickened." Venom said as Lydia checked her phone.

"Oo, someone has a crush." Tony teased Lydia who blushed. Everyone laughed when she blushed.

"That is none of your goddamn business." Lydia said as she continued walking.

"Everything of yours is my business, Lydia. We have no secrets." Venom said

"Yeah? Well, then you know exactly why I'm going here before we get to your rocket, huh?" Lydia asked as she walks towards her old work place.

"Sure. I'm not unreasonable." Venom said