Chapter 2

*Gail’s POV*

‘Are you kidding me?!’ he frowned in exaggeration.

‘Does it look like I’m kidding?’ I replied, batting my eyelashes, trying to tease him with his phone on my hand.

He rolled his eyes and sighed.

‘Fine, I guess we’re gonna do this the hard way’ he said.

His facial expression changed. Instead of the angry look, his face looked soft and sincere. He then looked at me soberly and winked and bit his lip. I raised a brow.

What was he trying to do? Oh, he’s flirting. Trying that on me huhh?

‘Does that work on every girl, mister jerk?’ I asked, not struck by his charm and charisma.

‘Well, most of them.’ He smirked at me.

He looked so cool on the outside but I’m pretty sure he was surprised on the inside. He expected ME to swoon or or….ehh…get lured into his evil trap.

What embecile. Yes, yes! Imbecile is the word for him, other than jerk, moron, loser, and whatever bad adjectives that exists in this world. That man is incredibly unbelievable! He acts like a total jerk and then flirts with me?! Nu-uh. Not gonna work. NOT with ME.

‘You’re hard to please…..’ he added with a smirk, his voice tailing off.

Mister jerk stood up and placed his right arm in my back.

Trying to flirt with me again are you? Well. Nothing’s gonna stop me.

I thought he was gonna stop until there. But I was wrong. He found a way to snake his filthy arm around my waist. I jerked my body away as I removed his arm from my waist.

‘Oh c’mon!’ I won’t be doing this if you just give me my phone back!’ he yelled.

HAH! He finally surrendered. But life’s gonna get boring again if I give him his phone away just like that! Maybe, tease him a little more. I nodded in agreement…………..Not in agreement with him! In agreement with me! I smiled in an evil way at my brilliant idea.

‘I don’t think so.’ I said, blowing a kiss at him. Then, I went out of Starbucks, skipping. That’ll annoy him even more. His jaw dropped as I went outside and I waved goodbye at him in the shop’s window.

He lifted his hands, obviously because he was annoyed. I laughed at his reaction. That’s what you get for being mean to a woman who’s too awesome for anyone. Okay. I’m flattering myself again. Oh well, I’ll get used to it.

*Finn’s POV*

Impossible! That girl is impossible! My charm always work on all kinds of girls. This girl……She’s not a girl! She’s she’s…….who am I kidding?! She’s a girl! I sipped the coffee I just ordered and remembered that her phone was with me so I had an advantage.

‘WHO’S DUMB NOW?!’ I yelled, realizing that she wasn’t here. The rest of the people stared at me. I apologized to everyone and mentally facepalmed myself. Ohhhhh, Finn. She’s trouble.

Well, atleast I got her phone. I can ruin her. Just like what she’s doing now. I smirked as I got her phone from my pocket. I didn’t know I placed it there but oh well. I unlocked her phone. Good thing there’s no pass. I looked at her contacts and chose a victim. Hmmmm, bestie. I shall text her ‘bestie’

I pressed the create message button and typed what she wanted to say. I mean, what I wanted to say.

I slept with your boyfriend.

Send. And it’s……DONE. I can’t wait for her reaction.

*Gail’s POV*

I went straight to my apartment from Starbucks. I live alone. Well, with my hamster. Since my family lives far away from where I work and university.

I was weary now and wanted to rest after what happened earlier. I stripped off my clothes and changed into my pink pyjama and a blue polka-dot tank top.

‘I FEEL SO FREEE!’ I yelled as I sink into my bed. Just then my pho- ehem. HIS phone buzzed and there was a message.

From: Jackamo

YOU WENT TO DISNEYLAND WITHOUT ME?! HOW DARE YOU MATE! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!!!!

I laughed at this ‘jackamo’s’ reaction. He’s being immature. Like me. HIHI.

I decided to reply.

To: Jackamo

Sorry mate. That was just a silly old joke. I love you and we can go to Disneyland together! :D

Sent. I rested ‘the’ phone on my chest when it buzzed again.

From: Jackamo

Awwww, that’s so sweet finny! I knew you loved me! <3 (yes with a heart)

I giggled at what ‘jackamo’ replied. I liked this boy. Oh and finny? That’s mister jerk’s name? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. Such a silly name for a silly silly man. Finny. Finny. Finny. Finny. Finny. Okay stop. Finny’s….AHAHAHHAHAHAH.

I can’t say his name without laughin. Okay. Breathe. Just then, Finny’s phone rang. YES RANG. Not buzz. IT RANG! That means someone’s calling. Hmmm, must be finny.

Without looking at the caller ID, I answered.

‘yello!’ I greeted with an annoying tone.

‘FINNEHHHH!’ the voice answered.

‘Waaaaaaaaaaaaaait. This is not Finny! I quickly got his phone from my ear and glanced at the caller ID. THIS IS JACKAMO!

-         - - - -- - - - - - - -

Hey guys! Sorry I had a very long time to update. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I got possessed by a sloth. Okay so I guess I’ll update when I get more reads or when I want to xD Please don’t force me. I don’t want any pressure. K THANKS BYE LOVE YOU ALL! :*

PS- I know this is very short. I’m sorry.

PPS- AM REALLY SORRY I RUB YOU ALL!