Chapter 1 :^

Tommy was just sitting around listening to pig step on his jukebox when Dream came back over to where Tommy was. "Hey Thomas I gotta go..." which Tommy knew meant that Dream would be taking the jukebox and the dics so Tommy let him because honestly what could he do? He was just a child.

- Time skip to night -
Tommy who is certainly trying to run away from a horde of 5 zombies and 2 creepers which then proceeded to blow up and cause one of the zombies to go flying at him but just in the nick of time a old fashioned tv head robot with a blue sweater and suspenders with a pocket in the middle appeared. "Nuuu!!!" Nuuu then proceeded to take out a stick from both Tommy's and their inventory and stab and slash at the zombie until it was dead-dead then grab Tommy's hand and takes him back to his tent so that he could at least try to get in touch with a god for the 15th time in a month because it's about midnight now which is the only time that the contention is strong enough that they could answer pryors and are able to manifest.

- Time skip -
It is about 3:28 AM when Tommy stops trying to get in contact with a god,
so Tommy did what he always did after trying to talk to the gods which is just lying down in his bed and listening to Nuuu talk about things before Dream would come.

- Time skip -
Dream finally came but this time it felt off then the other visits but that was just Tommy but within a few minutes after Dream had blown up Tommy's stuff, Tommy was proven right when Dream proceeded to take out a large old looking book that he couldn't see the title because Dream then proceeded to make a threat of kill him and revive, kill, revive, etc, etc, etcetera which during frist the three kill and revive Tommy was slowly but surely skooting away before going into a full on out run in the direction of Techno's house. Which of course Dream is chasing him up until Tommy got to far and proceeded to pass out in the snow.