Aaravos ✦ The Sweet Golden Apple

Before the great war...

Aaravos

I walk out of my home, onto the green grassy fields of Xadia, looking for something to quench my boredom. That was when I saw her.

She'll do!

She had a basket of curious red round fruits around her arm and she was reading a book while chewing on the red fruit. 

I've found my new plaything. 

I went up to her and whispered in her ear. "Human, what are you doing in my home?"

She jumped a little at my voice and blushed.

How...cute.

"Who- who are you? I'm so terribly sorry..." she stammered out.

"My name is Aaravos. What's yours?" I ask.

"...Misaki...sir."

How interesting.

"Would you like an apple sir?" she asked innocently.

An apple? That's what those fruits are called?

"Certainly." I sat down beside her, crossing my legs.

"Sir, has anyone ever told you that you're really beautiful?" she asked again, her expression blank.

This girl...!

"What do you think?" I ask her, grabbing the 'apple' and taking a bite. It seemed to radiate off a ring of gold.

It was undeniably sweet. I took another bite.

I can keep this little thing as my pet.

I smirk to myself as I admire her, sleek black hair and eyes of gold, stunning creature really.

"You like the apple sir." her voice was cold and there was no warmth in her. I could feel it.

Someone did this to her. I will end them.

I lock her in an embrace.

"Come live with me. I will look after you little one."

Warm tears fell down my robes.

"...sir...why are you so kind to me?" she says, trembling.

I'm not kind. I want you as my plaything, Misaki.

I pull back and press a soft kiss on her thin lips.

"Mmmf~" she moans into the kiss.

Inexperienced.

"That...was my first kiss, sir." she says, blushing profusely.

✦✦✦

A month after I had taken her in, my home was looking immaculate. She was really good at cleaning.

After arriving home the first thing I do is kiss her. Her sweet moans make me want to crave more but that would have to wait.

Today I caress her face and pull her in close to me. I caress her neck and press a kiss onto it, licking and sucking as I do so to create a hickey.

"Mmmm~ sir~"

"You're mine, Misaki. Stay with me for all eternity. There is no escape." I whisper into her ear as I start to kiss it.

"Mmmm~ I'm...yours~ sir~" she moans.

Filled with hunger and craving, I carry her to my bed and gently set her down. I lift her dress up and start to kiss her thigh, leaving a trail of hickeys.

"Ahhnn~ sir~" she moans cutely.

"Mine. Mine. Mine." I say, with each hickey.

You're certainly got me wrapped around your thumb Misaki. And it all started with that golden apple.

✦✦✦