corners of Tao Yaoyao's mouth twitched, "Well-knownness, are we still broadcasting live Can 't you?"

  "Live broadcast is also possible, you can live broadcast here easily, you can let Naya live broadcast the current situation of Giant Beast Star to other low-level planes." Di Feiye continued, "As long as the popularity increases, the giant beast star will be broadcast live." The beast star is stable, so we don't have to be tied here."

Chapter 663 Ending 3

  Behemoth Immortal Is Famous?

  Behemoth star needs to make a name for himself?

  When Tao Yaoyao notified the news to various merchants in the commercial street, everyone felt a little unbelievable

  . Star, so is there any need for publicity?

  Tao Yaoyao talked about the popularity that Giant Beast Star needs to stabilize, so they still need popularity.

  Tao Yaoyao said here, Naya directly contacted the store owners, they can put the receivers in their respective worlds, and no matter what Naya wants to play, they can play.

  Tao Yaoyao also handed over the task of filming to Naya

  . , many people in the commercial street were made to cry by the incident of becoming an immortal, because they have no way to go back by themselves now, and most of them can return to the previous world only by avatars, thanks to Tao Yao Yao told them how to get the doppelgänger.

  Wait until the shopkeepers of the various business worlds have arranged everything in their world.

  Naya's filming also started. The first filming was the Immortal Palace confirmed by Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye. When shooting the live video, the entire Immortal Palace could be said to be smoky. In fact, this is the Immortal energy that is about to condense into water droplets.

  This picture appeared in all the planes that can be contacted by business, the palace surrounded by fairy spirit, and the occasional silhouette of people flying by.

  At this time, a face appeared on the screen. It was a very beautiful little boy.

  "Huh!" The beautiful little baby reached out to touch the live ball being filmed, but was stopped by Naya.

  Naya grabbed the baby and yelled, "Whose child?"

  This roar directly shouted Tao Yaoyao, Tao Yaoyao flew directly to the little baby's side and hugged him, "Whose child is this, I'll go down and ask them."

  People who watched the live broadcast originally thought it was fake, but the The sudden appearance of Tao Yaoyao, who then flew away with the baby in her arms, made everyone feel very real.

  "Who is this woman?"

  "Yes, I feel that she is very powerful!"

  "Who is the live broadcaster?"

  "Yes, let us see."

  Naya saw it, and the entire screen was full of questions She was a little speechless, and she flew directly to the front of the camera, "Hi everyone, my name is Naya, I am a smart brain, the woman who flew away just now is my master, as for the little baby, I really don't know who it is Yes, our Giant Beast Star has just been promoted to Star Star, so we need a lot of vitality, people are giving birth to more children now , and it will be better after a while."

  Seeing Naya's figure, hearing Naya's words, and then Then look at the little wings behind Naya.

  "This is an elf?"