Chapter XVII. The Children

Start from the beginning

I smile "Yay, we should celebrate"

"We will"

"It's nap time for him"

Jaime stands "I will take care of him" he goes towards the bed "Hi, man" he holds him and walks spinning in the chamber.

Reagan reads "In 54 AC during the reign of King Jaehaerys I Targaryen, Princess Aerea Targaryen disappeared from Dragonstone with the dragon Balerion. Balerion returned to King's Landing in 56 AC with a dying Aerea. Septon Barth, who helped treat her, believed that Balerion had taken Aerea to Valyria, its birthplace."

I take the book from his hand "And that's why?"

Jaime smiles "Oh, she trapped you"

Reagan says "I studied very well give me time"

I smile "Take all the time, you will be late to your father for sword fighting and spend the day with him"

Jaime patting Lucaes "She trapped you very badly"

Reagan closes his eyes and takes a deep breath "Because of her bizarre and horrific death" open his eyes "and the powerful dragon's mysterious wounds" he smiles "Jaehaerys made travelling to Valyria punishable by execution, and prohibited ships that had visited the area from docking in Westeros."

I smile giving him the book "Very well. Enough for today"

Jaime says "And he sleeps" he puts Lucaes in the crib and closes the crib curtains.

Regan stands and high five Jaime and me "Excuse me" he runs outside.

I stand mocking Jaime "I choose you"

"You heard her"

"I heard everything" I kiss Jaime "Lovely"

"You are jealous"

"I don't want to talk about it. she can not choose you, and she mocks me about Luke and they will whisper and they'll make their jokes. So I do not want to think of it" I kiss Jaime's metal hand. 

Jaime pulls me close and kisses me "Anyone could get in"

I smile kissing him "I don't care."

Jaime picks me up and lays me on the table as we start having sex

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

In Rhaenys islands, Bard and Legolaes walk together around the people. Bard says "You sure you can take the islands from Stannis Baratheon"

Legolaes says "Yes, Why you will help?"

"These people need back to their land and family"

"You last of your family"

"And my cousin"

"Two of you last survivors"