Chapter XVII. The Children

Start from the beginning

I open the door a little to see. 

Cersei kisses Jaime "I choose you."

Jaime confused "What are you doing?"

"Like the ones, I just said to Father. I told him."

"Told him what?"

"I told him about us."

"You told him?"

"I told him I wouldn't marry Loras Tyrell. I told him I'm staying right here with Tommen, with you."

"You think he'll just accept that? Do you think I will accept that? I have a wife and two children"

I unbutton my dress a little and open the door quickly to get in my chamber.

"Jaime, I choose___" Cersei interrupted by me.

I in a soft voice "Love" I pat Lucaes back and Jaime stares at me "Where__" I look at her "Your grace" I look at myself "Oh my bad. I'm sorry if I knew you were coming I would be dressed but breastfeeding Jon, Jaime always helps" Jaime tries not to laugh. Cersei raises her eyebrow I give Lucaes to Jaime "He needs his father" I look at Cersei "Did I interrupt something"

"Yes__"

Jaime smiles at me holding Lucaes "Yes, we were talking about Tyrion"

I nod "Oh, I'm sorry my mind is not here these days, children drive me crazy"

Cersei nods "I'm sure of that. All of them are Strong and young" she wipes Lucaes's hair "Raven"

I smile looking at Jaime "Your children are blonde, your grace. I guess the children always be like their mother"

Cersei stares at me.

Reagan came to us rubbing his eye "Lyanna" he closes the door not letting Cersei see Snow.

"I should go, we will talk later, Jaime" Cersei heads outside.

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

In Driftmark, Alicia walks with Aeryn heading to the great hall. Larissa, Rhea, and Rhaena standing with Ragnar Blacktyde. Aeryn asks "What is happening?

Alicia says "All of you smiling, what did we miss"

Rhea says "Congratulations Prince Aeryn"

Rhaena smiles and puts arm in arm with him "Prince Aeryn Targaryen first of his name and lord of Dragonstone"

Aeryn smiles "What?"

Larissa says "Congratulations, uncle"

Alicia says "Okay, Congratulations husband but Why?"

Ragnar says "Your grace, Stannis Baratheon abandoned Dragonstone forever and headed to the wall"

Aeryn smiles "We could take it"

Larissa says "Yes, Ser Jaime Lannister's army took the island from Stannis without risking lives and he gave it to us as an agreement to repair it"

Rhea says "We just need orders from you"

Aeryn nods "Larissa and Ragnar head to the three islands and gets everyone and the dragons to Dragonstone"

Raganr says "As you want, we will head at dawn"

Aeryn says "Rhaena you send a raven to Hightower to get Daeron back" to Alicia "Get me Aelor, we send him to Harrenhal to his brother" he smiles "We will back home"

》》》》《《《《

Lyanna POV

In King's Landing, In our chamber. Lucaes in the bed rolls over from the front to the back and bubbles. Reagan and I sitting and read a history book. Jaime smiles watching him "We take Dragonstone"