Chapter X. OathKeeper

Start from the beginning

"After Renly's death separates"

"I see so excuse me, I should see Margaery" Tywin nods and I walk away.

》》》》《《《《

In King's Landing Garden, I and Margaery stroll arm-in-arm in the garden while Jaime goes to the dungeon to meet Tyrion. Margaery says "Mother and grandmother left"

"Bash here nothing will happen, Margaery"

"No. Have they even agreed to the match with me and Tommen? No one tells me anything."

"Well, they did not tell me and if they did, Tommen is no such thing as Joffrey, He is a child, Margaery"

"You care about him"

"Of course, I care about him and Myrcella, they are pure and kind, Tommen is family to me"

》》》》《《《《

In Laela's chamber, I and Laela sit and talk. Laela shakes her head "I will not judge you"

"Lyonel Dondarrion"

"Lord of Blackheaven"

I nod "Yes, I think he was flirting with me"

Laela widen her eyes "What?"

"You said you will not"

"I am not but it surprised me"

"I know and when Tywin came to us he got confused and walked away"

"Okay, Do not put yourself in trouble, you are in the lion's den"

I sigh "I love Jaime"

"I know but the rumors will not know you love him"

》》》》《《《《

The Next day, In the chamber. Brienne, I, and Jaime are looking at the history of the Kingsguard. Brienne says "Ser Jaime Lannister. Knighted and named to the Kingsguard in his 16th year. At the sack of King's Landing, murdered his king Aerys II. Pardoned by Robert Baratheon. Thereafter known as the Kingslayer."

Jaime says "It's the duty of the Lord Commander to fill those pages. And there's still room left on mine."

I say "I am sure they will write your new glory"

Jaime picks up a displayed sword, weighs it, and then hands it to Brienne. 

Brienne takes it and admires it "Valyrian steel."

Jaime nods "Mmm. It's yours."

"I can't accept this."

"It was reforged from Ned Stark's sword. You'll use it to defend Ned Stark's daughter. You swore an oath to return the Stark girls to their mother. Lady Stark's dead. Arya's probably dead, too, but there's still a chance to find Sansa and get her somewhere safe." Jaime puts his hand around me.

I say "I just need to know she is safe"

"I've got something else for you." he reveals a suit of armor made for Brienne "I hope I got your measurements right."

"This is from us to you"

Brienne says "I'll find her. For Lady Catelyn. And for you."

Jaime says "I almost forgot. I have one more gift."

》》》》《《《《

In the forest outside King's Landing, Podrick beams next to Jaime and me. Brienne paces. Bronn stands in the background. Brienne says "I don't need a squire."