chapter 3

it was 10am. i woke up and checked my notifications. today was thiago's and neymar's game. obviously, being brazilian, you enjoy soccer. not all. but i do. 

i got up and made my bed. i went to my luggage and got my outfit, remember ping that i was gonna wear neymar's jersey. so instead, i just got some black jeans and my white nike air forces. i headed to the bathroom and showered. i then brushed my hair and curled it a bit. i got my make up and applied a bit of concealer in some spots. then i did my lashes, i curled and applied mascara. and i added a bit of lipgloss. now i'm ready for the day. we don't leave until 1 and it was now 12:10. 

i headed downstairs and went to the kitchen.

"if you guys loose i'm never coming back" i said as a joke of course

"well goodbye then" thiago said joking back.

julia laughed,

"wow" i said, 

i went into the pantry and saw bagels. i got a bagel and put some cream cheese on it and ate. 

"so you wear neymar's jersey instead of mine" thiago said crossing his arms.

"i don't have your jersey. and besides, neymar gave it to me for free. saying it's a christmas gift" i said quoting christmas gift with my fingers. i mean it is december who knows. 

i finished eating than ran upstairs and got my phone. neymar had texted. 

neymar

     i over heard that if we loose you never come back huh?

                                                                                                                               ease dropping?

aye i was on a call and over heard. 

                                                                                                                                it was a joke lol

i know. we won't loose either way

                                                                                                                              ehhh we will see

he left me on read so i'm assuming he left. so did we. 

we arrived and damn, the place was packed. the game started in about an hour and there were so many people. guess people are fans of brazil.

"if we win this game we are going to qatar" thiago said breaking the silence. 

"i'm sorry what now?" i said confused

"guess we will go then" julia said

"honey, i only got tickets for brazil not qatar" i said, honestly

"we got you" thiago replied

"no you don't" i said with a smile

"either way your coming with" julia said as we all stepped out of the car.

"i can stay" i said

"well i got tickets" thiago said.

"you haven't even finished this game and now your saying you got tickets?" i said

thiago laughed. "i don't have any regrets" 

we walked into the stadium. julia and thiago walked in front of me and i just followed. those two are cute together. i ship them to be honest.