Chapter seven

Começar do início

"Outstanding Now let's bite all their heads off and pile them up in the corner."

"No." May said.

"Why would we do that?" Lydia asked looking around in shock

"Pile of bodies, pile of heads."

"He says it as it's a regular thing." Sam said.

"It might be for him on his planet." Bucky said for the first time.

"How do you know it's a male?" Thor asked.

"By his deep voice." Sam said like it's a obvious thing.

A man enters the apartment with a gun but is thrown at the neighbours door. Lydia runs out the apartment.

"What the shit man" The guy said looking at the body quickly goes inside.

Everyone laughed at his reaction.

Lydia starts running towards the stairs but see more men coming. Suddenly her body out of control breaks through the window and lands in someone else apartment with the help of black goo.

"What the hell?  Dude! How did you do that?" Man asks

"Apparently, I have a parasite." Lydia said

The man fires but the alien makes a shield absorbing the bullets.

 Giving enough time to Lydia runs out of the apartment.

________________________

"Mr. Drake, our subject is carrying the Symbiote. Connecting you to the feed now." Treece said siting in the car.

"She's achieved symbiosis. (LAUGHS) Are you seeing this? Are you seeing this? She's achieved symbiosis! Treece... Treece, bring me back my creature." Carlton said looking at the feed of Lydia fighting with black goo on her hands.

"Oh god." May said.

"He's going to turn Lydia into a Lab rat." Wanda said.

________________________

Running out the building in the ally, Lydia ran towards her bike.

"Lydia" Stopping in her tracks Lydia slowly walks towards the car that was parked and looks at the window looking at her reflection only to see a large Black goo creature staring back at her.