Ming Yue and Su Xiao were excited to see Long Hui and Yu Qi together. It was clear as water that Long Hui liked Yu Qi. From their eyes, Yu Qi seemed to like him unconsciously. She just did not realize it yet.

The girls who in the store was amused as the cold man began to smile handsomely. They wondered why the man changed like this. Then they were disappointed because they could see the reason for the man's change.

"Hi, Yu Qi." Long Hui smiled handsomely to Yu Qi.

"Hi." She greeted Long Hui.

"What are you doing here?" Long Hui asked.

"We came here to do some shopping. I just browsing around." Now she could speak a little bit normal with Long Hui.

"I see." Long Hui scanned her surrounding. Jade section. His beloved really liked jade.

"So, what are you doing here?" Yu Qi was also curious about Long Hui being here.

"I had ordered something with this store. So, I came to collect it." Long Hui did not explain much detail about what he had ordered. It was to be a surprise to his beloved. So, he would not tell her yet.

When Long Hui said like that, she became curious about what he had ordered. But to ask more, she was afraid. She could not just ask him like that. It was embarrassing.

"I see." So that was just she could say.

"Sir, Mr. Gen asked you to enter th VVIP room." A girl came and disturbed their conversation.

Long Hui turned to the girl angrily. She just disturbed his moment with his beloved. The girl became scared when she saw the expression on the handsome man's face.

"Yu Qi, can you wait here for a moment? I will finish my matter as soon as possible." Long Hui asked Yu Qi to wait for him.

He could not let this chance passed. The chance of going date with Yu Qi. This was his off day. The off day was not easy to obtain.

"O...kay." Yu Qi just made a promise to wait for him.

C92 - 92: Ask Permission

Yu Qi saw Long Hui's walked away from her. Her heartbeat turned from chaos to normal. Her two aunties approached her with a weird smile.

"Aunties, please don't smile like that." Yu Qi sighed when saw Ming Yue and Su Xiao's smile.

"Smile like what?" Su Xiao teased her.

"What are you talking about just now?" Ming Yue threw a question to Yu Qi.

Ming Yue and Su Xiao expected some nice answers from her niece.

"It's nothing. He just asked me what's I'm doing here." Yu Qi answered.

That was not satisfying answer for Ming Yue and Su Xiao. They expected Long Hui will throw some hook and bait to Yu Qi.

Then Yu Qi continued, "He asked me to wait for him."

Ming Yue and Su Xiao eyes were lifted up. Yu Qi wanted to laugh seeing her aunties' reaction for her last sentences. They seemed to watch a love drama. However, the actress and actor was someone they knew.

"And then?" Su Xiao wanted to know next.

"I don't know what he wants to do." Yu Qi also wanted to know why he wanted her to wait for him here.

....

Long Hui walked following the girl that who been informed about Gen Tao. Arrived at a room on the second floor, the girl knocked on the door. Someone answered told them to enter the room. The girl opened the door and invited Long Hui to enter the room.