"They are not yours." Thor yelled.

________________________

(GROANS)

Lydia woke up in her bathtub. Slowly walking out the bathroom she looked around her living room which was thrashed.

"Jesus." Lydia softly groans then looks at the pictures she had taken last night, stopping to zoom at Maria's picture.

"May I speak to Annie Weying, please? Can you tell her that it's an emergency?" Lydia said walking on the sidewalk.

"Food" Hearing this Lydia yelps.

Everyone was silent just watching the screen. Scared that Lydia might die.

"Who said that?" Lydia asked. "No, I'm not talking to you. Can you please tell me where she is? Great. Thank you." Lydia hangs up and sighs looking at Dr. Skirth's text.

Walking up to Annie's apartment Lydia banged on her door.

"Lydia what are you doing here?" Annie asked as Lydia walked into her living room where Dan was sitting.

" Annie, I have to tell you something. Work told me you were home. You're the only person that I trust."

" Are you drunk?" Annie asked walking up to her.

"Yeah. No, I broke into the Life Foundation." Lydia said showing her phone.

"Lydia, you did what?" Annie asked.

"Yeah, but I may... I think I may have been infected." Lydia said looking at Dan then Annie

"She's burning up. You're really hot." Annie said touching Lydia's forehead.

"Lydia, you look like you're in a bad way." Dan said.

"I am. I am in a bad way." Lydia yelled getting up from the couch picking up the cat food eating it. 

"Oh God." May turned her head, she wasn't able to look at her niece in this condition.

"Lydia, Jesus!" Annie said quickly getting up the couch.

"Oh God it's hot in here. Are you guys hot?" Lydia asked then quickly running to the bathroom and sitting in the tub.

"He's killing people." Lydia said. as Annie kneeled next to her.

"Who's killing people." Annie asked.

"Oh god, Lydia not this again." Annie said.

"He is, He is and I have proof." Lydia said.

________________________

◆Airport◆

The old lady with Symbiote in her was on the escalator at the airport looking around.

"The Symbiote is advance if it understands flights and airports." Bruce said.

"Attention, passengers of Flight 2517 to San Francisco via Hong Kong. We will be boarding at 9 in 15 minutes." Announcer over PA. 

"Looks like it's boarding to San Francisco." Clint said.

"Life Foundation is in San Francisco." Tony said.

The old lady saw a white girl around 6-7 years walking in front of her.

"Suzy. Come on, over here." The girl's mother called as they walked in the lady's restroom. The old lady looks around before following the girl.

"Oh No." Everyone said.

________________________

◆ Hospital ◆

"Lydia, Lydia? Lydia, can you hear me? This is Dan speaking to you." Dan said on the mic.

"Hey Dan. Where am I?" Lydia asked confused.

"Uh, you're in the MRI. Okay, we've given you a little sedative." Dan said

"Where is Anne?" Lydia asked

"Anne is not here right now" Dan said " We're gonna run some tests, okay? It's gonna be completely painless. So, you know, just try to stay still. Uh, relax, and, um... Yeah, here we go."

(MACHINE WHIRRING)

Lydia starts to scream black veins appear on her face. Her face kept glitching.

"Oh my god, What is happening." May said holding Lydia close.

"I'm fine may." Lydia reassured her.

(SCREAMING)

"Lydia, what's happening in there? Lydia, you okay?" Dan asked panicked as Lydia screamed.

(SCREAMING)

"Shut it down. Hey, hey, hey. You're okay. Yeah. Coming out. You all right?" Dan said pulling her out of the MRI.

"Yeah." Lydia breathed heavily

"Here, look at me, look at me. You okay?" Dan asked "Just take a deep breath. Okay? You're okay."

(TAKES DEEP BREATH)

The MRI screen was beeping red.

"Now, listen, you're not the first person to freak out in there. I get claustrophobic, too." Dan said as they walk in the hallway of the hospital.

"Dr. Lewis?" A woman said.

" Oh, boy. - Hey, Mrs. Manfredi. How are you?" Dan asked as he and Lydia walked towards the woman.

"Oh, I just saw Morris. (DOG YAPPING) And he's whining and complaining like an old baby again." Woman said

Lydia stares at the dog as it barks and growls at her.

"Okay, Mrs. Manfredi, we talked about the dog. Okay, love the dog. You can't have the dog." Dan said the walking away with Lydia. "We're gonna get to the bottom of this. All right? That I can promise you. But for now, go home, get some rest. I'll call you when your tests are in." Dan said

"All right thank you." Lydia said walking away.

________________________