Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21

Shortly after Yun Duan arrived at the Zheng family, Mr. Zheng's old wife took her grandson to visit the neighbor's house.

Cloud: "Is the old man's family good?"

There was a smile on Lao Zheng's head's face: "It's very good. Last time I exchanged a lot of food from you. The family's health is slowly nourished. When it's healthy, it's better in winter."

"My son has a job now. Although his family is still very tight, at least it's okay. It's a little difficult to suffer without cotton-padded clothes and quilts this winter. No matter how many good things I have, I can't exchange warm quilts.

Yun Duan understood what he meant and said bluntly, "We don't produce cotton here in the first place. The members of the production team are not enough for them to grow that little cotton in their own land, so they will not take it out and exchange it at all. City dangers have to use tickets to buy cotton, which is even more difficult to buy.

"That's not good."

"I have a quilt here, six catties. Six catties of quilts here are enough for winter. The quilt is good Xinjiang cotton, but there are only two beds. It's just the price..."

"The price is easy to say, and the price is easy to say."

Speaking of which, when are their Zheng family short of quilts? Alas, I haven't had good luck in the past few years. In addition, my child was ill at the beginning of the year and the good quilt at home exchanged money for medicine.

After talking about the quilt, Lao Zheng asked her to sit for a moment and he went to the house to pick up something.

In order to wait for her to come back, the last time she left, Lao Zhengtou went to the place where she stored things and took some small things that could hide to go home, but she didn't come back for months.

"Look, what is this?"

The jars of gold-inlaid jade, the bracelet of Hetian jade, the spring mountain ride in the Tang Dynasty, and the rest, not to mention these three, in any stable era, these things can be exchanged for luxury gold and silver.

But now, Lao Zhengtou said his reserve price: "I want two quilts. If you think the price is low, you can make up some food for me. If you think you can't change it, then I won't change it."

"Why can't you change it?"

Lao Zhengtou is a cheerful person, and Yunduan likes to deal with him: "Put away the things first. When I come to deliver things in the evening, you give them to me."

"Hahaha, I knew I didn't see the wrong person."

The door of the Zheng family opened, and a group of old men and old ladies rushed over. They were all good things in their bags and backs.

After discussing the exchange of grain with them, Yun agreed to come back after dark in the evening.

"You won't stand us up, will you?"

"Where you will know when you put the pigeon or not."

Yunduan glanced at the old man who gave her a fake last time: "As long as you don't do anything, what I promised will definitely be given to you."

"Haha, look at what you said. We are people like that."

The cloud smiled softly. It doesn't matter who they are. She just needs to know that now she has the initiative in her hands.

In case something goes wrong, she can turn her head and hide in the pottery hall, and these people don't know what's going on.

Walking out of the gate of the Zheng family, Yunduan found a place where there was no one. He went to the pottery art studio and changed his clothes and washed off the masked makeup on his face. I had lunch in the pottery hall and took a nap. It was almost time. I was going to go to Li Pingwu's house and Chen Xiaoyan's house.