Ansh - you know, on the way back home, I was thinking how to confess my feelings to you. But here you already did that.

We are looking into each other's eyes. I pulled him down by his collar and smashed my lips on his. I want to be his completely. I want him to make me his. He immediately reciprocated to the kiss. My one hand went to his hair and other began to roam on his chest. We pulled away being out of breath.

Ansh - ishu are you sure of what are you doing?

Me - I am sure ansh. I want to be yours completely. Please make me yours in every mean.

***𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙***

He picked me up in his arms and started walking towards our room. He closed the door with his leg and laid me down on the bed.

He opened his blazer and threw it somewhere. He hovered over me and began to kissed me. He sucked my upper lips and I started to suck his lower lips. His hand began to roam all around my body making me shivered.

He left my lips and went to my neck, sucking and kissing it, making me moan. He bit my sweet spot and sucked the place easing the pain.

He removed my saree pallu and his hand went to my back removing my blouse hooks while he continues his work on my neck.I started unbuttoning his shirt .He helped me removing it and threw it somewhere.He opened both my blouse and bra's hook. He looked into my eyes once again before removing my blouse and bra.

Once I blinked my eyes giving him permission, he removed both my blouse and bra , making my breasts opened to his hungry eyes. I blushed and looked away.

He take my right breast in his mouth and his other hand went to my left breast massaging it. After some time he left my right breast my moved to my left one. After sometime of his sweet torture on my moulds he moved down and kissed all over my belly.

He removed my peticot with the saree. He moved to my legs and kissed my inner thighs making me curl my toes. His hand is roaming around the outline of my panty. He looked at me and said,

''Ishu, you still have time, if you want I can stop. Cuzs after this there is no coming back. ''

Me - I am sure ansh. I don't want you to held back yourself.

This was enough for him. He removed my panty in one go and threw it somewhere in the room. Now I am completely naked to his eyes. This make me blush hard. I cover my face with my hands.

Ansh -  don't cover your eyes jaan. You are very beautiful. I want you to see me when I will make love to you.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. He came to me and kissed my lips. With one hand he held my both hands and pinned them over my head. His other hand went to my down part. He parted the lips of my pussy and inserted one finger. I was moaning and he was pumping his finger. He left my lips and trailed his lips from my neck to my breasts.

He started sucking my breasts and inserted one more finger and continue his work. After some time I felt a knot in my stomach.

Me - ansh, I think I am gonna cum.

Ansh - then cum for me baby.

My juice relased all over his finger. He left my breast and went to my pussy. He licked his fingers looking directly at my eyes making me red. Then he directly put his mouth on my pussy and licked it. He rolled his tongue all over my pussy making my eyes roll in pleasure.

He then get up from me and removed his pants along with his boxer. My eyes became wide seeing his size. How it will fit inside me?

Seeing my expression ansh chuckled and said, ''don't worry baby, it would be perfectly fit inside you. ''

He spread my legs and positioned himself and said, '' first it will be à little painful baby, after that i will show you stars. ''

He thrust inside me in one go and tears sprung out of my eyes. I dig my nails on his back. He kissed me to distract my mind. After some time when I feel the pain going. I told him to move. First he started thrusting slowly then he pick up speed and it's only pleasure that I was feeling.

He was thrusting inside me like a wild person. After some time We both cum together. Ansh came outside of me and fell beside me. I hugged him and hid my face in his chest.

Ansh - why are you shying away now?? We have done it all. Few minutes before someone was screaming my name. I fear if mom - dad was at home they would have be wake up now hearing your scream.

Me - so what? This is not my fault. You are the reason of my screaming.

He hovered over me and said, '' then let me make you more scream untill your throats get dry. ''

And there we go again. We continued making love till 4pm.I was too tired to go to washroom so ansh cleaned me up with a wet towel. Then he helped me putting on his shirt and we both slept as we both are hell tired of our work.

When I woke up it was already 12 pm. I saw my side empty. Ansh was not there. I also could not hear the sound of water, so he was not in washroom. I got up from the bed but again sat down clutching my stomach as it was paining.

I went to the washroom with very difficulties and I saw my reflection in the mirror.My whole body was full of red and purple marks,proof of him worshipping my body. I blushed remembering last night. I quickly freshened up. When I came out I noticed some pain killers on the side table. This man is very caring. That's why I love him so much.

I took the tablets and went down to see him making brunch. He was only wearing his pants. His back was facing me. I can see my arts on his back which is full of nail marks. I back hugged him.

Ansh - you woke up. Come let's go and have something you must be hungry. By the way, are you still feeling pain?? Did you have the tablets??

Me - yes my hubby. I had the tablets and it's was paining à little but now it's alright. By the way what are you making??

I peaked out and saw him making white sauce pasta. He also made some mixed fried rice. But strangely I didn't saw any servants. I give them leave for yesterday.
Ansh turned around and asked,

''What are  you thinking? ''

Me - ansh, where are the servants? Yesterday I gave them leave so why don't they came today?

Ansh - I give them leave for today and tomorrow too. I don't want them to disturb us Or see you in this sexy attire. I must say you are looking more hot in my shirt than that saree.

I blushed and lightly punched his stomach. He laughed and took the food to the table. I was going to the table when I remember something.

Me - ansh, today is Monday. What about my office and yours too?

Ansh - don't worry I already sent an email of your two days leave and for your information I am the boss of my office so I can take leave whenever I want. Mom - dad is not gonna come back before next weekend. And adi is also coming day after  tomorrow, so we have two whole days only for ourselves without any disturbance.

He sat down in his chair. I was going to sit beside him when he pulled me towards him and made me sit on his lap. He served the food in one plate and said,

''Eat like this. that day you fed me now it's my turn. ''

Then he started to feed me with his hand. I also feed him with my hand. We both finished the food feeding each other and kissing in between.

After having food we decided to watch some movies as we both are not in mood of sleeping. Though we started to watch the movie but end up having two rounds in the couch only.This two days gonna be very Romantic and tiring.

𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 22.

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮😊 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 ⭐.

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮
𝓣. 𝓓