my annoying friends

When you got home you straight to the bathroom to take a bath while you're in the hot tub
you'll always think about agares you just punch a lovely guy, you feel spine over your body and started to freak out in the bathroom because tomorrow this going to be a disaster all of his fans would come at me and beat me to death, you were mourning in the bathroom you heard someone knock at the door it was

charmy- huh? w-whos there?
iruma- um.. Charmy someone gave you this box it seems that belongs to you.
Charmy- but that's not mine?
iruma- oh really? but your name is in the box, it said from picero aga-
Charmy- just put it in my room!
iruma- umm.. okay?

while iruma walk away you felt pale, you were wondering about what was inside the box you bathed quickly and left the bathroom.. you run to your room and saw the box...

charmy- weird box?

you stood up and dress up, you pick up a cutter and cut the box open, you found some wrapped food it look fresh and yummy while you got excited and take out the chocolate and the cake in the box you began to thank agares picero for giving you some food..

charmy- thank you for the food!

while you were eating in your room you never knew there was a demon looking at you in your window..

charmy- yeah! I'm full wow where did agares buy this beauty?

you heard a knock on your door it was iruma,

Charmy- yes, coming!
iruma- hi! um.. good evening I guess sis
Charmy- iruma why ar-

you stop before saying the full sentence you got surprised iruma was in your house..

charmy- i-iruma what are you doing in my house!?
iruma- eh ? iruma? I just visited you is there a problem? and btw mom is calling you to eat some dinner..
Charmy- ah thanks for reminding me... I guess

while iruma walk away you were confused, iruma doesn't call you sis and iruma doesn't act that way! while you chased iruma down the stair you ran over with your mother...

charmy- mom?
mother- ah! charmy I was about to call you to eat some dinner!
charmy- is iruma in here?
mother- iruma? no, why, your grandpa sullivan told me iruma is busy today..
Charmy- but he just talk to me minutes ago!
mother- are you okay dear?
Juno- I think she's getting crazy.
mother- Juno!
charmy- ah! maybe I'm hallucinating weirdly?
mother- come, it's time to eat charmy..

you always knew iruma was talking to you minutes ago but you just shook it off and began to follow your mom to the dinner table while you were looking at the food you began to lose your appetite to eat..

charmy- mom thank you for the food but I'm tired I need to go to the bed..
mother- but this is your favorite dish!

while your mom shouted you just walk away, as your mother look at you in worry

mother- huh! she never misses her favorite food!
Juno- something wrong about her maybe you can call iruma sometimes she goes crazy.
mother- shut up Juno! your sister is not crazy...
Juno- yeah yeah I know I'm sorry! hahaha

you heard your mother and brother talk about you, but you give it a sigh and began to go to your room and sleep...

charmy pov- maybe crazy?

you heard a loud noise and began to wake up and saw your alarm was ringing, you shut your alarm with a forceful slap, while you began to stand up, you felt something waving at your back... but you don't mind it you go to your bathroom and began to take off your clothes, and saw something that is your...

charmy- wahhhhhhhhh!!! mom mom mom mom mom mom mom

you shouted while running downstairs! you saw your mom and began explaining! Your mom looks at your back and sigh