HER TWIN COUSINS (LAST)

Start from the beginning

"Oh my god, yes aaahhhh" moaned shehnaaz feeling their hot tongue on her both holes.

Agastya is busy in her wet pussy while sidharth hot tongue is working on her virgin ass.

"Ahh agastya fast baby, i am cumming" moaned shehnaaz feeling the pleasure.

Agastya started eating her more harshly. "Ahhh yesss" moan shehnaaz and release her cums on his face.

He started sucking her like his favourite candy.

"Hmm baby, your ass is so tasty" mummer sidharth who is busy while eating her ass.

Sidharth laid down in bed and entered inside her ass and started fucking her ass brutally.

She moaned feeling the pain but her moan died when agastya entered his Dick in her mouth.

"Ahh yess so tight aaahh" moaned sidharth feeling her tightness arround his dick.

While agastya is enjoying her mouth on his hard dick.

Sidharth make her on doggy position and thrust her from behind and while her mouth is busy in agastya dick.

Sidharth is taking her ass virginity and Agastya is fucking her mouth with full force.

"Ahhh fuck" moaned agastya as he is near his release.

While sidharth is groaning in pleasure as he is also near his oragasm.

Sidharth laid down in bed and started fucking her ass with full force while her mouth is working on Agastya dick

"Ahhh yesss" sidharth moaned and exploded inside her ass.

"Ahhh" she moaned feeling the hot warm liquid on her ass while agastya release in her mouth as she loved the taste of his cum.

They both are breathing heavily after their oragasm while shehnaaz is fingering herself for her release.

"Aahh agastya aahh sidharth" she moaned while fingering herself.

Sidharth smirked seeing his horny girl. "Stop, baby we owe you" mummer sidharth.

And "we will tore your this little slutty pussy and ass" mummer agastya huskily.

Both went towards her and sidharth started rubbing her wet pussy and both are kissing her.

"Yes dadyy, fuck me hard yesss, i want your dicks in my both hole ahhh" moaned shehnaaz.

"So our little slut want more hmm" asked sidharth.

"Yes dadyy" moaned shehnaaz.

"Don't worry, I'll going to tear your pussy" mummer agastya and entered in her wet pussy.

Whole bed is shaking by agastya thrust and they both are kissing each other lips and agastya is kneedling her soft boobs. While sidharth laid down and she is slowly rubbing his dick.

"Oh my god yess agastya" moaned shehnaaz feeling his dick.

"Ahhhh yess" he moaned and fucked her pussy very wildly.

Soon Sana exploded on his hard dick and his dick is now fully consumed by her cums.

He removed his dick and sucked her wet pussy and she sucked sidharth dick.

Agastya make her seat on his hard dick and started fucking her ass hard and fast while sidharth sucked her big boobs and rubbed her wet pussy.

"Ahhh yesss" agastya moaned and release his seeds inside her ass.

"Aahh agastya make me taste your cum" moaned shehnaaz.

So they changed the position, agastya laid down in bed and she sucked his cums from his hard dick while sidharth rammed in her ass for sometimes.

"Ahh yess" moaned sidharth and soon he also exploded inside her.

She sucked sidharth cums from his hard dick.

She went towards agastya and started kissing him hard.

"So our little slut is not tired hmm" asked sidharth looking towards her intensely.

"No, i guess your guys are tired, you guys are old now, leave it" she said and going to wear her bathrobe.

When sidharth pull her harshly. "Now you'll see how we are going to fuck you.

She smirked as she loved their dominate side and she loved hard sex.

Agastya pulled her harshly and make her seat on his hard dick and entered in her ass while sidharth entered in her wet pussy and harshly grabbed her heavy boobs in his hand.

"Ahhhh" she moaned feeling the pain as both her holes is filled by their large hard dick and sidharth is continuously torchering her heavy boobs.

Sidharth smirked seeing her reaction and mummer "i know you love when we treat you like slut hmm" asked sidharth kissing her lips.

"Yes dadyy" she moaned feeling the pleasure.

"So our little greedy slut want hard sex hmm" asked agastya while moving his dick in her ass.

"Yes daddies, fuck your baby girl hard yess ahhhh" she moaned.

They smirked and she wide her legs to take them deeper in her hole and both started fucking her ass and pussy hard and fast.

She is starring sidharth who is full of sweaty and looking damn sexy.

"Such a dirty slut you are" moan sidharth while ramming in her hole harshly.

"Ahhh yesss your slut daddies" moan shehnaaz feeling their dick.

Sidharth come above her and Rammed her wet pussy hard while agastya dick is working on her ass.

AC is on in room but the three of them is sweating. The room is witnessing their wildness her moans and their groanes.

She is crushed by Sidharth weight. Sidharth grabbed her neck and fucked her ass brutally like a drunken men.

"Ahhh yess" sidharth moaned fucking her hard.

Both sidharth and agastya fucking her hole from last half an hour, and she is enjoying their hard thrust.

"Ahhhh" they both Moaned and turn her around.

Now sidharth dick is in her ass while agastya dick in her pussy.

They both ramming in her slowly enjoying her holes.

"Ahhh daddies fuck me harder yesss ahhh" moaned shehnaaz.

Sidharth gropped her hair in fist and they both started fucking her hard and fast.

"Aahhh yesss oh my god yess fuck yessss" moaned shehnaaz feeling the pleasure on her ass and pussy as she is loving the double penetration.

Both of them fucking her like some monster.

They make her stand and she wrapped his leg on agastya waist.

"Ride us baby slut" mummer Agastya.

She started riding them while sidharth is bitting her boobs and pinching her ass cheeks.

Two of them are fucking her hole with their full force.

"Aaah yesss my god, yess sidharth aaahh agastya yesss ahhh" moaned shehnaaz as she is near her oragasm.

"Aah yesss cum with us baby slut yess ahhhhh" moaned sidharth and they both started fucking her hard and fast in standing position.

"Ahhh yess" she moaned and exploded and both of them exploded at the same time inside her.

her pussy and ass is floating by their thick hot cums.

She laid down in bed feeling tired and sucked both sidharth and agastya dick tasting their cums as she loved the taste of their salty cum.

They both kissed her one by one and they both slept while hugging her.

.......

Vote and follow.