CHAPTER 2

So what happened after the fight? Well everyone got afraid and RIO got suspended from his school. Obviously. When SAMIKH got to know about this he was shocked it was unbelievable for him. From that day he had started doubting his son and kept a watch on his actions.
SAMIKH got protective towards RIO and RIO didn't like it. Because his father didn't trusted him after the school incident. SAMIKH felt like his son is a weapon and he is a danger for others. After days and weeks RIO was acting normal and was looking fine as before. He gained the trust of his father and that made him go out and have fresh air everyday. Just like another day RIO's life, as he was out in evening, he crosses path with the tall guy.
"Hey! I am FIZZ" with a friendly smile on his face. "RIO" he replies with no expression. "Damn, you really are a type of cold guy." FIZZ responding.
RIO sighs and starts walking away. "I have seen your fight in the school. You really do know to control your rage" FIZZ says, as RIO stops "but I want to tell you something about your powers" "What?" RIO questions, "Powers are meant for those who were weak in their past, because they are the ones who know to use them properly," FIZZ continues "your rage is meant for something else, and you will soon find the purpose of your rage RIO." listening this RIO turns back and says "My rage... will have justice in it" saying this RIO walks off. FIZZ to himself "I know your rage will have justice but with terror in your eyes, RIO" and saying this he vanishes from there with a smile as RIO walks by.
As RIO returned home, he locked himself in his room and started thinking about his rage powers. While thinking about this FIZZ appears in his head, he just felt like FIZZ was trying to show something. RIO started concentrating more and suddenly he enters back to where he got his powers. Yes the death place of his mother, RIO started walking around that place and looked what happened other than his mother's death. He was shocked to look many people die around him. 2-3 year old infants burning alive. And boom, withing no time RIO was back to his reality. RIO rewinded the events that he saw. In the background every memory flashed in seconds. 'Purpose' whispered FIZZ in RIO's head, and he realized the purpose of his rage powers.
'My powers are for justice' remembering this RIO connected it with purpose of his powers. He looked at his hands all fired up, his eyes burning in blue flames, his hair all blue, looking at himself in the mirror he punched the mirror so hard that it flew out of his apartment breaking the wall. The mirror fell and broked in such a way that the glass pieces showed all the events RIO saw in his head. The next morning, a wind blew on the streets, it was seen that RIO was running away. "Stop!" FIZZ catches him by his jacket and throws him back in a friendly way. That triggers RIO, "How dare you?" in angry tone, RIO approaches FIZZ with a punch. But to his surprise before getting hit, FIZZ was already behind RIO. "Huh!? How did you even do that!!" shockingly asks RIO,"Practice" replies FIZZ. "Why are you running away, RIO?" asks FIZZ, "That wasn't running away" "Oh then were you jogging away?" RIO doesn't say a word. "Hmm, I see you are not patient,  you are seeking justice for others already" "Get out of ny way," says RIO, as FIZZ stops him by holding his shoulder by his one hand, which made RIO stay at one place without moving. "What are you?" "I am FIZZ and I am with you because I know your past." "No you don't!" RIO replying angrily moving away from FIZZ, "You're just coming in my way" replied RIO. "I can't let you run away RIO". "I am not, I am seeking answers."
"You got your answers yesterday at night." "Stalker." "I was watching you." "Just move away!" saying this RIO smashes his hand in the air making a destruction on the road that made a attack itself on FIZZ. And as this happened, RIO was shocked to see FIZZ standing with the same powers RIO had, but more powerful.
FIZZ made all the rocks fly in the air and burnt them in ahes. Seeing thid RIO with full ability ran into FIZZ and FIZZ caught his hand and slapped his head which made him go in his dream with FIZZ.
"This is how I got my rage powers."